This Is Not My Body

Dressing the new body

Abbey's P-O-V

I hung up the phone and decided to get dressed. I got a pair of jeans, boxers, and a clash T' shirt. I took off my shirt, I threw my new clean shirt on, I went to take off my boxers but stopped.

" Oh god, must I. I mean I always found him attractive, now I'm in his body, and I'm able to look at his manhood. Then again curiosity is a hell of a drug. Oh just look at it, it can't look any different then any other guys dick, right? Well here it goes."

I slowly put my hand under the band that held my boxers up, and took my boxers down slowly. I kept my eyes closed I was afraid to not see my...., and to see a....yeah.

I looked down and there it was. I was scarred to see something new, but was I'm surprised how well I'm taking it. I did take a few minuets to look at it, its regular size, and looks like any other dick. I put my new pair of boxers on and slipped my pants on and made my way down stairs.

........................................................................................................................................................
Billie's P.O.V.

I decided to get up and try to get dressed but the thought of seeing myself as a girl freaked me out. I walked over to the dresser and opened the first drawer.

" What'ya know, thongs and bras; oh joy. How the fuck do girls ware these things? There is no way in hell I'm doing this shit! Come on, suck it up Billie, do what you need to do."

I sucked in a big amount of air and slowly let it out. I closed my eyes I couldn't do this, its like raping my own daughter. I slipped the old thong down my nicely shaved legs, and did the best I could not to touch or feel anything. I slipped a bra on, threw a shirt on quickly, and jumped into some jeans.

I have never felt so out of place in my life, I never thought I would miss being a dude so much.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry its going to be really slow these next few weeks, I am having work done on my knees, and my bf is here from arizona, sorry for this being short