This Is Not My Body

80 Comes Home

Abbey's P.O.V.

I heard the door open and sure enough it was my new wife Adrienne.

80 - " Hey you, (she kissed me on the cheek) you feeling better?"

Before I answered her I took a moment to admire how beautiful she was, she had long black dread locks, a green day tank top on, and a pair of blue jeans. Her makeup was nothing crazy but was just enough to make her look that much more beautiful. She had a light pink blush on her cheeks, a little gray eye shadow, black eyeliner, and light black mascara. I have been starring at her for so long when I looked up at her face she had a confused look.

80 - " What are you looking at?"

Ok don't act like a girl, at like her husband.

Me - " Nothing, I'm just so lucky to have a women as pretty as you, and once in a wile I have to stop and really look to shock my self that I am lucky enough to have you as my wife."

Wow I'm impressed Abbey that was good, I have to remember to give my self a pat on the back later.

Adrienne looked like she was about to cry, She grabbed me and hugged me tight, and started soaking my shirt with her tears. Here we go have to be a husband again.

Me - " Hey baby, don't cry ( I kissed her softly on her head) , I just love you so much."

Oh boy I just said I loved a girl, a little strange, yeah just a little.

80 - " I'm not crying because I'm sad, (she looked up at me and chuckled) I just love you so much to, and you treat me so good, (she then kissed me on my lips) and I love you to."

The kiss took me back a little but I guess it is ok because she thinks I'm Billie so I kissed her back. It was nothing crazy just a soft peck, and I pulled back and smiled at her. But I guess she took that short peck as in I wanted something more because she pushed up against my new penis. What do I do? I can't just tell her no, she will know something is up. I have to think of something quick, but before I could she slipped her hand in my pants and squeezed my penis well really Billie's penis. It felt great, I forgot that I was jjust a girl last night, all I could think about is the good feeling this women was giving me.

80 - " You like that?"

I'm not thinking straight.

Me - " Who wouldn't?"

I started to come to terms with the fact that I was basically turning into to a lesbian, but when she took my hand and put it up her shirt I just couldn't handle it anymore, because I'm not a lesbian I'm straight.

Me - " Hey baby, I'm not feeling to good, I threw up this morning, I'm sorry please I hope your not mad at me."

80 - " Its ok Bill, (she smiled and kissed me again, witch I don't seem to mind anymore) I understand, I'm feeling kind of tired anyway, I might go lay down for a wile."

She started to walk up stairs and I felt really bad and I felt like I owed her something.

Me - " Hey 80, you want a little company?"

She turned around and smiled, and held her hand out towards me.

80 - " Always."

We headed up stairs, and we were at first next to each other. But I moved onto my back and patted my chest so she knew to lay on me. She crawled on me and I kissed her head and she fell asleep. I do wish I could be a 18 year girl again, but I am just so happy to be out of my old life, witch was a night mare.