This Is Not My Body

I Was Rapped

Billie's P.O.V

I was almost finished packing when I heard the front door slam shut. I was guessing either her mom or step dad was home, and by the way that door slammed shut it sounded like it was her step dad.

I heard the person come up the stairs, and I quickly locked the door. I don't know what her mom meant by owing her husband but I'm scared.

Step dad - " Abbey open this door right now or I will break it off."

I didn't want to open the door but I thought if I didn't he would hurt me more. I got up and unlocked the door, and there was a large man, bald, about 6 foot 3, and nearly over 300 pounds.

Me - " Hey, what's up?"

When I said that he slapped me, I was in shock.

Me - " What was that for?"

He slapped me again.

Step dad - " You will only speak when I tell you to! Now, your mom told me that you are going on a trip? Well you know the rules, you need to give me a few things first. "

I was scared, I didn't know what he meant but I knew it wasn't going to be good.

Step dad - " Now, as I always promise you wont be awake for any of this, (when he said this he took out a needle from his pocket) here is for your trouble bitch."

He stuck the needle into my arm and I started feeling light headed. The last thing I remember seeing is my new step dad zipping down his jeans, and taking his dick out. My heart sunk.

I woke up and I was in horrible pain, I couldn't move, and my crotch hurt. There is no doubt in my mind, I was rapped.