Sequel: Hit the Books

Study

You Won't Find It

“That wasn’t exactly how I imagined meeting your mother.” Mitch said rubbing Bailey’s shoulders.
“I wasn’t planning on you meeting my mother at all.” She replied closing her eyes and enjoying the massage Mitch was giving her. School had finished about an hour ago and Sian had gone over to colonnades with some friends leaving Bailey with nothing to do.
“Hey I’ve been thinking.” He murmured and Bailey could picture his face scrunched in anticipation.
“Well that’s dangerous.” She smirked.
“I’m gunna chose to ignore that.” Mitch said as he stopped massaging her shoulders. Bailey whined in protest.
“That’s what you get for being a smartass.” Mitch chuckled and came to sit in front of her only to be met with a glare.
“Fine. I’m sorry. What were you thinking?” Bailey sighed in defeat.
“I really want to take you on a proper date.” He said. Bailey knew he was waiting to see her reaction.
“Define ‘proper date’.” She said.
“As in dinner and a movie. Then maybe a walk along the beach.” Mitch said adding the last part more to himself than Bailey.
“Well well well Mitchell Watson who knew you were such a hopeless romantic.” Bailey teased.
“Only for you Bailey Beats.” Mitch replied. “So what do you think?”
“Honestly?” Bailey asked. Mitch nodded his eyes wide with fear.
“I’d love to Mitch but where would we go? People would notice.” She sighed.
“We’d go to the city, there’s a theatre there and lots of restaurants. As for the beach thing by the time we get back I doubt anyone would be on the beach.” Mitch said. He really wanted to do this and if she was honest with herself Bailey knew she wanted to too.
“Ok.” She sighed.
“Really?” he asked excitedly.
“Yeah. Just name a day and time.” She smiled. He was so happy but she was still nervous. Mitch pulled her into a tight hug.
“It’ll be great Bails. Trust me. I’ll make it great.” He whispered into her hair.
“I know.” Bailey smiled resting her head on his chest. She sighed. He made her feel so free, so safe, so much like herself. Bailey had been having a war in her head, she had felt as though she didn’t know who she was for the past three years but whenever she was with Mitch she felt she knew exactly who she was. He made her happy.
“I’m so excited.” He said tearing her from her thoughts. She pulled away from him and raised an eyebrow.
“Wow I never would have guessed that.” She said sarcastically. Mitch rolled his eyes before kissing her hard. Bailey was taken a back and stumbled backwards. She kept moving backwards until her back collided with the wall. She gasped in pain and Mitch took that opportunity to shove his tongue in her mouth. Bailey was tempted to bite it just for the lack of sympathy he had shown towards her back. Those thoughts quickly disappeared and were replaced on concentrating on not moaning like a whore. Mitch’s lips left her mouth and went to her neck.
“Come on Bailey, moan. You know you want to. Fuck I know you want to and I want you to.” He mumbled against her skin sending chills down her spine. He kept kissing her neck and she realised he was trying to find her sweet spot. She rested her head against the wall and waited for him to give up his search.
“You won’t find it.” She said confidently. Mitch looked up and at her and winked before biting gently between her neck and collar bone. She gasped and clapped her hand over her mouth quickly.
“What was that you were saying?” Mitch asked standing up straight and looking down at her.
“You are a very sexy man?” Bailey said with a wide smile.
“Nice try.” Mitch chuckled before sitting down on his desk and pulling her hand with him so she had to follow.
“Do you know what I just realised?” he asked patting a spot next to him on the desk.
“No I don’t. What did you just realise?” Bailey asked.
“I never really asked you out properly.” Mitch said with a smile.
“No I don’t believe you did.” Bailey agreed.
“Well I’m sorry for not doing it sooner but Bailey would you do me the honour of becoming my girlfriend?” he asked seriously.
“Oh but Mitch there’s a problem.” Bailey said sadly. She watched his face fall dramatically.
“What?”
“I’m kind of having an affair with one of my teachers.” She said with a smile. Mitch’s face flooded with relief.
“He’s a lucky guy.” He said smiling widely.
“He better think so.” Bailey chuckled.
“Oh trust me he does.” Mitch said leaning in and kissing her gently. After a few seconds they broke apart.
“So is that a yes?” he asked.
“I believe it is.” Bailey smiled.