Sequel: Hit the Books

Study

Friend Request

Bailey logged onto her computer and waited for it to load. Her Samsung laptop was one of her most prized possesions next to Snuffelufogus. When it finally loaded she logged into Facebook and saw she had a new friend request and a new message. She clicked on the friend request and saw the Mitchell Watson was trying to add her. She accepted with a smile and then clicked on the message

~ So I'm guessing you accepted my friend request and if not I'm going to be very sad and you'll have to make it up to me on Monday ;P
You have no idea how much fun I had last night. The movie was amazing and the beach was too but neither of those made the night perfect, what made it perfect was being with you. So I realised after I dropped you off last night that I don't have your number. Heres mine and I'm hoping you'll send me a text or something so I can have yours.
You made last night one of the best nights of my life. I'll see you on Monday but hopefully talk to you before that.
Mitch

oh yeah my number haha oops its 0432 556 724~

Bailey laughed and pulled out her phone. She opened a new message and typed his number in the recipient box.

~You wanted my number here it is. And I had a great time last night too~ She sent it and hoped it had gone to the right person. She went through her notifications and commented on Tilly's latest status. It was something about how she had been ditched last night. Bailey felt slightly guilty because she knew that was about her. Tilly had wanted to go see a movie lsat night but Bailey had had to blow her off. Her 'The Ballad of Mona Lisa' ringtone went off and Bailey jumped at the loud music.
"Fuck." She muttered grabbing the phone off her bed and pressing the call button.
"Hello?"
"Hey baby." Mitch said in a husky voice.
"Never call me baby." She sighed.
"Fine." he laughed.
"I take it you got my text?"
"I guess so, considering you know I'm calling you now." Mitch said. "So whats up?"
"Nothing much really? I'm a bit bored. What about you?" Bailey asked going onto his Facebook page. She looked it over and saw they had 7 mutual friends. It also said he was in a relationship.
"I have the kids with me. Did you want to come over and meet them?" Mitch asked.
"I dunno Mitch. That could be dangerous." Bailey sighed.
"Please Bailey. I really want you to meet them." Mitch begged. Bailey groaned but logged off her computer.
"Fine." She agreed.
"Sweet I'll pick you up in ten." Mitch said and hung up before she could protest. Bailey chuckled and tossed her phone on her bed. Tilly was gunna kill her if she called and she wasn't home. Oh well.