Sequel: Hit the Books

Study

Sharpie?

"Yo! Bailey!"
"What Jack?" Bailey sighed sitting down beside him.
"Whats wrong?" he asked.
"I have double study next." she mumbled.
"Ahhh, you enjoy that."
"He's moved me every single lesson! And now it's just me he's moving. No one else. And it's always to the same spot. Directly in front of him." Bailey groaned.
"Maybe he likes you?" Jack laughed.
"Yeah 'cause that's not illegal." Bailey smirked.
"You're picturing it arn't you?" Jack asked.
"Hey can you blame me?" Bailey asked with a laugh.
"So wrong in so many ways." Jack sighed.
"You asked." Bailey shrugged.

"So Bailey Beats, should I move you now and save our selves the trouble later?" Mr Watson asked. Bailey ignored him and took her usual seat next to Tilly.
"Well I'll take that as a sign that you're not going to talk." Mr Watson said doubtfully. Bailey rolled her eyes and got her chemistry stuff out. Equilibrium equations were not that bad but she got bored easily. After a while she started designing the tattoo she wanted to get in the future. She had the basic outline done and just needed to go over it when she saw she didn't bring her sharpie with her. She looked up at Mr Watson and saw him staring at his computer.
"Psst." She hissed at Tilly. Her best friend looked at her.
"Can I borrow your sharpie?" she asked in a whisper.
"No you may not Bailey. Move in front of me thank-you." Mr Watson said. Bailey choaked on her words and grabbed her stuff before moving to the desk. She wanted to slap that smirk right off Watson's face but settled for slamming her books on her desk.
"Something wrong?" he asked mockingly.
"No sir, nothing." she replied sweetly.
"Good." he replied and went back his computer. Bailey could have sworn she saw him wink at her but she wasn't one hunder percent sure.

The rest of the lesson went on as usual and Bailey waited for the lunch time bell to ring she was going to have a word with this teacher after class. This whole singular punishment thing was beginning to get to her.