Sequel: Hit the Books

Study

Tears

Bailey couldn't go home looking like this. That would would be an awkward conversation with her mum. Dialing her home number Bailey calmed herself down so it didn't sound like she was crying.
"Hello?" her mum answered.
"Hey mum. Is it ok if I stay at Tilly's tonight?" she asked careful to control her voice.
"But you have school tomorrow." her mum said.
"I know but we're doing an assignment together and it's due tomorrow and we have heaps of work to do on it and her parents said it was fine." Bailey begged.
"I, well I guess that's ok. Don't you need clothes?" her mum asked.
"Nah, I'll just borrow some of hers." Bailey said.
"Ok, I guess I'll see you tomorrow night then?" her mum asked.
"Yes, I'll see you tomorrow." Bailey said.
"Love you." her mum said.
"Yeah, love you too." Bailey said before hanging up. She tried to stop the tears running down her cheeks but it was impossible. Turning on Snuffelufugus she put him in reverse. She pulled out of the carpark and quickly put it into first gear before speeding off down the road. No, she wasn't going to Tilly's, she was going to the one person who knew everything that was going on, the one person who she trusted above all. Bailey was going to Mitch's. By the time she pulled into his driveway her shirt was wet from her tears. She turned her car off and ran to the front door. It was still raining so her clothes got even wetter. By the time Mitch opened the door she was drenched.
"Bailey, I thought you were going straight home?" he said smiling widely.
"I can't go home tonight Mitch." Bailey choked, trying to hold back the tears. She'd never cried so much in her life.
"Why? what's wrong?" Mitch panicked pulling her inside and and into the lounge room.
"I am officially dating Vernon." Bailey sniffed.
"What?" Mitch bellowed.
"He's going to tell the cops if I don't. I have no choice!" Bailey wailed. "Why doesn't the world want us to be happy?"
"Bail's it'll be fine. He can't control you, he can't control us. I'll think of something." Mitch promised.
"Kiss me." Bailey begged. Mitch didn't need to be told twice. He crashed his lips against hers running his tongue along her bottom lips asking for entrance. Bailey let him without hesitation and their tongue's danced together. Bailey knew what she wanted. She ran her hands up under his shirt and started to pull it off. Mitch pulled away from her in shock.
"Bailey-"
"Please Mitch. I love you and I want this." Bailey begged.
"Are you sure?" Mitch asked worriedly.
"Yes. Please Mitch. I want you to take it. I want you to be the only one who has touched me that way." Bailey whispered in his ear. She tears had stopped falling the minute he kissed her.
"If you are sure." Mitch said kissing her neck.
"I am." Bailey moaned. Oh she loved this man.