Sequel: Hit the Books

Study

Cradle Snatcher!

Taking a closer look at the woman Bailey realised she had seen her before, she just couldn’t remember where.
“Who the fuck are you?” she asked in shock.
“I-Umm. I-” Bailey stuttered.
“Stacey?” Mitch choked out coming into hall.
“Mitch who the hell is this?” Then it hit her. This was Mitch’s ex-wife.
“This is my friend.” Mitch said scratching the back of his neck nervously.
“Friend? Mitchell she’s wearing a pair of your boxers and a shirt. You’re fucking her! Not to mention she looks likes she’s only fourteen. Is she even legal Mitchell?” Stacey screeched.
“Go have breakfast Bailey.” Mitch said firmly.
“Yeah Bailey go have breakfast, or do you need someone to reach the bowls for you?” Stacey sneered.

“Shut up Stacey. Don’t be such a bitch.” Bailey heard Mitch snap as she walked into the kitchen. She looked down at her shaking knees and saw Stacey was right. She was only wearing a pair Mitch’s boxers and one of her t-shirts. Looking in the pantry Bailey realised she really wasn’t hungry. She turned the kettle on and waited for it to boil.
“What do you want Stacey?!” Mitch all but growled.
“I came to talk to you about Max and Chelsea staying with permanently.” Stacey said coldly. “But I’m not sure I want my children growing up in this kind of environment.”
“Why? Why don’t you want them to live with you anymore?” Mitch groaned.

The kettle boiled and Bailey made herself a cup of tea before sitting at the table and listening in on the conversation in the hall again.
“Because I’m moving overseas and I can’t take them with me.” Stacey said bordly.
“Stacey they are not animals, you can’t just pass them on because they won’t fit into your life! They are our children and they need a mother! You’re unbelievable!” Mitch raged. Bailey had never heard him this angry and she was glad.
“Mitch I am moving in a month and the kids are moving in with you. I’ve already talked to my lawyer, he’s going to organise a meeting with you and your lawyer to discuss the finer details.” Stacey said just as Bailey heard the front door open.
“You should go back to your whore cradle snatcher.” She spat before Bailey heard the door close again closely followed by howl of anger form Mitch.