The Hands Of Time Strip Youth From Our Bodies

Guess What's On Saturday?

I placed my tired head on my best friend's lap. I felt his arm wrap around me and pull me closer to his warm body.

"Ok listen up bitches," Brian announced from the doorway of his living room. He looked around to make sure we were all paying attention to his news. "We," he paused, "will be going back on Warped Tour as soon as 'City of Evil' is out."

Leana and Johnny both hung they're mouths open and looked at him dumbly.

I took my hand and closed Johnny's jaw for him.

"What? How come I never know about these things?" Johnny asked.

Zacky laughed, making me jump about 3 feet in the air, not noticing his presence before. Nevertheless, his laugh put a big dorky smile on my face. Ever since our 'encounter' a couple days ago, Jimmy has kept a watchful eye on us. We can't even stand in the same room alone now without Jimmy being there, giving me evil looks.

I snapped out of my gaze when I felt Johnny squirm from underneath.

"What about bunking arrangements?" Val spoke up, "Lea is here now and we are not leaving here." She eyed Matt.

"What?" Matt returned putting his hands up in defense, "I didn't say anything."

"Simple, Lea is with me." Jimmy said quickly.

"Not so fast mister," Leana said pulling at some of his hair.

"Seriously, why are you so uptight about this stuff?" I asked shaking my head slightly, causing my straight brown hair to scatter.

Jimmy blinked a couple times, "Why am I so uptight? You're my little sis, and we don't need another episode like we had on Wednesday, do we?"

A couple of the guys and Val to look between Jimmy and I suspiciously.

"Why what happened?" Johnny said slyly.

I flicked him under the chin, "nothing! Nothing happened." I said, maybe a little too quickly.

Johnny smirked and looked at my brother for answers.

Jimmy pointed a finger at Zack, "him," was all he said.

I glanced over at him to be greeted with the gaze of his brilliant green eyes. I averted his stare when he noticed that I had caught him. Blushing as he smiled at the ground.

I felt someone's finger being dug into my side. I looked away from Zack and to my attacker.

****

"Look who's packing to go on tour tomorrow," I teased as I sat on Johnny's bed watching him look through his drawers for a hoodie.

"He looked up and smiled, "Look who's sitting on my bed and not packing herself."

I stuck my tongue out at him, "what!? I can't use yours?" I laughed, "You know being your bunk mate and everything."

He smiled and threw a guns and roses tee shirt at me.

"Aw for me Johnny boy?" I hugged the shirt.

"No," he said slowly, "it's for my duffle bag."

I pouted and folded it, then placed it into his bag.

"Now go bitch, go pack cause you ain't getting my things."

I laughed and kissed him on the cheek, "fine, see you bright and early."

"Yep, at the butt crack of dawn."

I giggled at my bet friend and shut his bedroom door behind me. I looked down the hall and saw Brian at the washer. I nodded and waved the left his and Johnny's house.

First day of warped tour was on Saturday. Four months of music, parties, and booze.
♠ ♠ ♠
comments are love
err filler but it will get better soon, I promise