Unwanted Love

prologue

Freak, ugly, pathetic, stupid, useless, disgrace, UNWANTED human.
Those were the thoughts and nightmares of 19 year old VIOLET CORSS, a human girl in a family of pureblooded werewolves, since the day she was born violet was a freak, deprived of her family's love and hated by everyone she encountered in her life, she shied away from life.
It all happened the day she was born,
Victor Corss hurried his wife to the hospital ,exited to have their second born child after 165 years, he rushed to the hospital and enrolled his wife, when a nurse came to take her to her room Victor finally released his breath.
After filling the information board Victor rushed to his wife's side.
After 3 hours of labor Rosalie, Victor's wife, gave birth to their daughter, Victor was holding his breath waiting for the doctor to confirm that their baby is well and healthy, the doctor did so but since he was one of them he knew instantly that the girl was healthy yet not normal .
"there is something you should know Victor" said the doctor,
Victor instantly on the alert asked "what's wrong? Is...Is t-there something wrong whit my daughter?" he couldn't help but choke on his words.
"your daughter is healthy and well victor" replied the doctor "but it seems that she is different than all of us "the doc was hesitant in telling Victor about his daughter, knowing his shame that is to fall on the young mans family.
"What do you mean different doc, is there anything wrong with my daughter? " Victor was worried about the answer as he once again asked doc what was wrong only this time it was tinted with a bit of anger.
"There is"
Doc was quiet for a few seconds before shattering Victor's entire life in two words
"SHE'S HUMAN"