Unwanted Love

chapter two

Violet's P.O.V
As I reached my room I heard the front door opening and closing, there were loud voices that drifted upstairs to where I was standing, I couldn't hear them talking but I caught to a few people talk about me.
"she is reeking of human stench "said a voice I recognized as Ashley the biggest slut around and Alex's on and off girlfriend of 2 years, in other words his fuck toy.
"Ash, be nice "replied Alex "we don't want Caleb to over hear you, he'll get upset"
"ugh I don't care, ok"
"why are we even here? Let's go to your place and have a little fun" Ashley said in what she assumed to be a seductive voice but it came out despaired as always.
"he's my best friend, Ash even if he is related to a freak" defended Alex
The moment those words came out of his mouth my heart tightened and I held back tears of pain and rejection.
I felt so pathetic, loving a man that hates my guts like everyone around me.
Many people were confused on how I was a human in family well known for their pure bloodline,
Many accused my mother of infidelity, yet it was impossible for that to happen because my parents were mates and even if my mom thought of it she wouldn't dare do it, afraid of hurting my father in any way makes her growl in anger and protection, same goes for all the werewolf mates.
As I grew older, the insults grew worse and at the age of 6 I was shown how much werewolves hated me.
XXXXXXXXXX
Flashback
Violet was walking home from school excited to show her mom her report card, that is decorated with straight A's.
She was oblivious to the people stalking her from behind, she didn't know of their presence until they grabbed her around the waist and hurriedly covering her mouth with a white cloth, she didn't stand a chance as she quickly passed out from inhaling the drug in there.
Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
It was a few hours later that violet woke up from her drug dosed sleep, she didn't recognize her surroundings as she took in the small dark room, there were no windows and the ceiling was low, there was this metallic smell and unrecognizable stench, Violet was scared, she knew she was going to die by the look of the place.
Not long after the door opened with a loud bang making her jump in surprise and fear, the man that walked in there was big and scary looking, with a big scar running from his right eyebrow to his mouth, he had brown eyes like most werewolves who were turned and not born into lycanthropy, his hair was a greasy brown as well.
He had a sneer on his face when he was looking at her, he was soon joined by three other men looking like him, ugly and dangerous.
From the looks on their faces Violet knew that she was surly going to die at the young age of six, she cowered in a corner in the poor lighted room knowing her death was to be filled with a lot of torture.
meanwhile Alex was among his friends in the palace enjoying his life, many assumed he was being himself, partying without a reason, little did they know that he was celebrating the fact that it's been six years and no one found out about his mate, also that it was getting easier for him to bury his feelings for her and acting indifferently towards her.
No matter how painful it grew, he was going to continue with it.
Alex was walking to his room to the much needed rest after the party and a good fuck from one of the many girls that swoon over him, when all of a sudden an unbelievable amount of pain and fear hit him like crashing waves.
He knew instantly that Violet was in a great amount of danger and he was very close to bolting out of the house and finding her.
Yet he fought it which took almost all of his energy, he thought that with Violet gone out of the way and he will be able to live his life normally.
With that last thought on his mind, Alex walked to his room to embrace the much needed sleep.
End of flashback
Alex's P.O.V
As soon as I said those words I felt pain in my heart , I couldn't help but wish things were different.
I knew the moment I walked into the Corss mansion that she was here as always, I said those words on purpose so she would hate me but I couldn't stop the pain of hurting her entering me.
I knew she was in love with me, because I was her mate and even if she was human she would still feel attracted to me.
We live in a world that is just like earth yet the residences are far from human, some people call it the immortal realm, there are humans living among us and they know about us.
Every specie has their own way of treating humans.
Vampires are known for their relationship with humans, many myths place vampires as evil beings with a hate for humans, non of it is true.
Vampires must feed once a week on human blood to survive, they don't kill humans during feeding or not, they have a huge respect for them, there are many rules to feeing when it comes to vampires, the most important is to never kill a human no matter what, the second most important is to take the humans Permission to feed, in other words the human must offer the blood, they were allowed to mate with them as well.
As for demons, they and the humans stay away from each other, the main part is because humans can't see them and demons are peaceful unless angered.
As for us werewolves, we must feed every full moon and as a peace offering we don't kill humans unless in self-defense , unlike vampires we preferred to mate with werewolves instead of humans but it isn't illegal to mate with them, as for Violet's state she was a human in a werewolf family, that never happened in our entire history .
When the vampire royal family heard of Violet , they were instantly compassionate with her case and wanted to take her in if we didn't want her, my parents, the king and queen, rejected the idea, they were also the only people who don't hate her and were always looking out for her, it still makes me wonder, do they know something we don't?
♠ ♠ ♠
this is my first story on line, i was hoping peolpe would read it and comment so i can understand what you guys want, i'm ok with advices but i won't like any comments that offend me or anyone :) R & C