Status: Finished :')

One Sexy Mother ***er

Rada Rada Rada

Fuck my life.

My parents just had to go and move from our wonderful house in California, all the way across the country to some town in Pennsylvania. So I had to pack up my life, and move just so they could be happy.

Fuck no.
I went kicking and screaming about how horrible of parents they were.

Amazing child aren’t I??

Well they can go fuck themselves for taking me away from all of my friends who are my real family. Not these stuck up rich folks who only care about their appearance….Me, I ruin their perfect image.

With my hair that I dyed dark red, with black highlights, the tight revealing clothes I wear, my thick black eyeliner I always have around my light blue grey eyes

I’m their worst nightmare.

So I sat in the car we were driving across the country, me, my folks, and little brother who was the perfect child who could do no wrong.

So as Im sure you can guess, we don’t get along.

I sighed as I blasted music into my ears, crammed in the back seat of our little clown car.
When we finally made it to our new huge boring house, I flung myself out of the car, and laid on the ground in my black skinny jeans and neon blue bikini top until they got all of their shit into the house, then finally grabbed mine.

I loaded up my new room, which was pitch black floor to ceiling. I nodded in approval at it, and got all my shit put away before I passed out on my bed which had neon colored sheets.

`````

I didn’t wake up until the next day, and when I did, I rolled onto the hardwood floor, and laid there for almost an hour before actually getting up. And when that happened, I went downstairs; made myself some food, ate it in under a minute, and then decided to go out for a skate.

I grabbed my custom made HIM board, pulled on a pair of white Converse, which my old friends graphitized, and walked out the front door, ignoring how my parents, who had just walked downstairs, yelled at me to put on some appropriate clothes seeing as I was still only wearing jeans and a bikini top.

I jumped on the board, and headed into town.

`
AS I skated around, I saw a group of other guys, who looked pretty damn hot, messing around on some boards not too far ahead of me. I weaved my way through the small cluster, knocking a few of them over as I went, only to turn around and head back to the new house.

“Hey! Who the fuck do you think you are?!” a male voice called out to me.

“One sexy mother fucker!” I yelled back at them.

Let the fun begin.