Status: Finished :')

One Sexy Mother ***er

Awkward

I giggled drunkenly as I stumbled through the pirate bar. Bam laughed at me as I almost fell over, catching myself on the counter.

“You’re drunk.” He laughed.

“No shit Sherlock!” I giggled, walking over to him. He caught me as I fell again, wrapping his arms around my waist, pulling me up onto my feet. But even then, he didn’t let me go, but kept holding me. My arms coiled around his waist, hands going up the back of his shirt, running my fingers along his hot skin.

“God you’re so fucking hot…” I breathed out, leaning up, and placing my head against his chest.

His red button down shirt had the top few buttons undone; leaving is bare chest right by my face. I stood on my tip toes, and placed small butterfly kisses along his neck, and exposed chest. My fingers drug slowly down his back gently, making him groan in pleasure.
“Fuck Lex…” He moaned as I gently bit down on his neck.

I giggled again before placing my lips over his in a soft kiss that soon turned passionate. His tongue ran along my bottom lip, before he shoved it into mouth. I moaned into the kiss as out tongues clashed together, adding flames to the passion we were both putting forth.

“Holy shit.”

We pulled apart, and there stood Novak gawking at us. I pulled away from him, moving my hands from his shirt, and un-wrapped myself from him.

“Fuck. Why does Bam always get the hot chicks?” Novak said to himself before walking away.

He was probably just as drunk as I was, and hopefully wouldn’t remember the night like I knew that I would. I always remembered everything that I do when I'm drunk.

Fuck, I thought to myself.

Bam and I stood in an awkward silence.

“So should we talk about that?” I asked, the situation having sobered me up quite a bit.
Bam just stayed quiet.

“So uh…I think I'm gunna go to bed…I’ll….See you in the morning.” I said quickly before walking up the two flights of stairs, and to my room.

`````

I woke up in the middle of the night, covered in a thin layer of sweat, and breathing deeply, almost to the point of hyperventilation.

My chest started to hurt from not being able to take in as much air as I needed.

I threw the bed sheets off of my overheated body, dressed in only a bra and a pair of superman hot pants, walked out of the room, and down to the Pirate Bar. I got a glass of ice cold water that cooled me down enough to be comfortable.

I took a deep breath, and leaned against the counter, running a hand through my long black locks.

I had had another nightmare regarding my past, and they were really starting to talk a toll on me. It was that, and I hadn’t been on my meds in god knows how long, so my emotions were up and down all the time, and my racing mind was twice as bad as it normally is.

I sighed, and pushed myself up onto the counter so that I was sitting on it. I don’t know how long I sat there, but eventually, a heard a door open, and Bam emerged dressed in only a low riding pair of black sweat pants. His tattoos stood out against his pale skin, which made him look twice as good as he normally did.

“What are you doing up?” He asked me as he walked over, getting a drink for himself.

“Nightmare, couldn’t even think about sleep.” I explained as chipped at my nails, still feeling slightly awkward from the whole kiss ordeal.

I was drunk, he had a girlfriend, and I felt like a slut again. After a while, the silence got the best of me, and I had to say something.

“So why are you up?” I asked him.

“It’s hard for me to fall asleep unless I have someone next to me…” He said quietly as he looked down at the floor.

I nodded my head even though he couldn’t see as he had his eyes locked on the floor, and got another quick glass of water.

“Um Alex?” He asked quietly as I was about to walk up the stairs to go back to my room. I stopped after only one step in that direction.

“Yeah?” I asked back turning to look at him.

“Would you mind staying with me tonight?”

A small smile made its way across my face, and I nodded, walking back over to him, grabbing his hand before leading him into his room.

We crawled into his bed which lay in the middle of his floor, and he wrapped himself around me, our bodies meshing together quite comfortably. I placed my head in the crook of his neck, snuggling closer to him.

I looked up at him, and my hazel blue eyes locked with his icy blue ones, which took my breath away from being so close to him.

“Goodnight Alex.” He said softly, pulling me closer if that was even possible.

“Goodnight Bam Bam.” I mumbled into his neck, closing my eyes, letting sleep overtake me.
♠ ♠ ♠
I made it longer, so the beginning is the same as it was, but i thought th second part fit in quite nicely, but i didnt get the idea for it until after i ad already posted the first part.
/Rambling/
COMMENTS GET LOVE!!!