Status: Finished :')

One Sexy Mother ***er

D'awww

Waking up the next morning was wonderful to say the least. There’s just something about waking up being held in someone’s arms, completely surrounded by warmth.
When I looked up, my eyes locked with a pair of icy blues that made the whole world around us just fade away.
That is, until a naked, still drunk Novak ran into the room, throwing his body on top of us.
I quickly shoved him off of me, and scrambled to get away from him.
So apparently, Novak got so drunk the night before, when he woke up, he was still drunk.
And he had also decided to strip and come wake us up.
Lovely.
Bam was lying there in shock, before he shoved Novak off of the bed, and got up to stand next to me.
“What the fuck man?!” Bam asked, pissed as hell.
Novak just slurred a reply, before passing out on the floor. Apparently running and falling had taken all the energy out of him.
Pansy…He must have been a tired drunk.
Me, I was a slutty drunk. I mean, I did make out with Bam while he had a fiancé….
Speaking of which, I looked back over at him, and he had been running a hand through his messy brown locks, looking frustrated.
I let out a sigh, and slipped out of the room, and went back over to the counter where my glass from earlier sat abandoned, and half full. I quickly drank down the now room temperature liquid, before getting myself another glass, and jumping back onto the counter.
I sat there alone for a bit, before Bam walked out of his room.
“Oh. That’s where you went.” He mumbled, probably to himself, but I still heard. He walked over, and stood between my bare legs, placing his hands lazily on my hips, which were just barely covered up by the hot pants. His thumbs rubbed softly against the exposed flesh, which held my scars.
“What are these from?” He asked.
I just stayed quiet, set my glass down, and slowly wrapped my arms around his neck.
“It’s fine, you don’t have to talk about it.” He mumbled
I nodded silently, and leaned forward so that my forehead was resting on his.
“Why is it that you’re so wonderful to me, yet a total jackass to most people?” I asked him as I stared into his wonderful eyes.
It was only recently that I had noticed just how amazing the really were. Before, I never really took the time to look him in the eye.
“Cause you deserve to be treated right after the way you’ve been treated by your own family. That, and no one has ever needed me like you do. And I'm not saying you’re just some weak girl who needs a man to keep her going, but I know you can't deal with it all on your own. Everybody needs some kind of support. So basically what I'm saying is, you’re special in the best kind of way.”
By the end of his little speech, my head was screaming for me to do one thing, and my heart to do another. And I did what my heart was screaming for me to do.
I leaned forward, and gently pressed my lips to Bam’s in a sweet, simple kiss. In that moment, I didn’t care that he was engaged to Jenn, or that this most likely made me more of a slut then I already was. All I cared about was how Bam made me feel.
He made me feel loved and cared for, and it was the first time in such a long time that anyone could make me feel something other than horribly about myself.
It was like a breath of fresh air, and I was savoring it.
We both pulled away, and I pressed my face into the side of his neck, resting my head on my arm which was around his neck still.
“Thank you Bam.” I said quietly into his hot skin that was warming me to no end.
“You have nothing to thank me for Alex.” He said as he moved his hands up onto my sides, and gently pulled me until our bodies were flush against each others.
“Truth be told, I do depend on you Bam. You’re like my rock. The one person who I know can make me feel better no matter what may be going on. And that is what I thank you for. Just being there for me when you didn’t need to. You could just live your life like you were before I came along. But you still help me, a girl from a messed up family with an even more messed up past.” I said quietly.
He gently rocked us from side to side, leaving me more relaxed then ever.
It was then that I realized something, something big.
I was falling for Bam.
♠ ♠ ♠
i found this chapter adorable.