Status: Finished :')

One Sexy Mother ***er

This One Goes Out To All The Lovers

I popped some pills into my mouth, and quickly washed it down with a glass of water, and put the bottle and small wheel into my bag. I was back on my meds again, because my emotions were getting much more out of control, and I was losing sleep at night. Also, ever since Bam and I had started getting more and more physical, I had been on the pill.

Things between Bam and I were pretty much the same. I spent my nights in his room, and we were always around each other.

The rest of Bam’s crew was busy a lot of the time, so we had a lot of time together.

I curled into his side, burying my face into his neck, placing small kisses there. He was running a hand through my black hair as we lay on his bed.

I moved so that I was straddling is waist, and started kissing his neck harder, adding in the flick of my tongue randomly, and even bit down once or twice. As I bit down lightly, he let out a groan of pleasure, and his head lolled back.

“Fuck Alex…” He breathed out. “S-Stop. You’re gunna….give me a…hickey.”

He was having trouble putting sentences as I molested his neck.

When I didn’t stop like he had said, he grabbed my hips roughly, and rolled us over so that he was leaning over me. He moved one of his hands so that I gripped both of mine over my head. I looked up at him, and his blue, lust filled eyes stared down at me hungrily.

I leaned my upper body up, and pressed my lips against his hard, moving them in time with his perfectly.

“Bam?” April’s voice yelled through the locked door.

He detached his lips from min, and let his head hang down while mumbling something along the lines of ‘mother fucking cock block’.

I had to suppress a giggle knowing it would get us in a shit ton of trouble.

“Bam?”

“What mom?” He called back at her grumpily.

“Have you seen Alex? I haven’t seen her in a while.”

“No mom, I’ve been in bed all day, and I was trying to sleep.”

Well that wasn’t an entire lie. We had been in bed all day, and he was trying to sleep…with me.

“Bam it’s past noon! What are you still doing in bed?”

He let out an angry sigh, and even I was getting mad at her. All I wanted to do was go back to what we were doing. I pressed my body up against his, and felt something poke against my leg.

Fuck did I need this now.

“I don’t feel good mom. Can you please let me sleep? I’ll let you know if I see Alex at all.”
I slipped my hands out of his grasp, and they shot up so that they were wrapped around his neck, and pulled him down so that he was lying flush against my body, before I smashed our lips together.

“Fuck I need this right now Bam,” I whispered into his ear after I pulled away, just before nibbling on his ear lobe a bit. “I'm gunna go crazy if I don’t get this. I fucking need you so bad.”

He didn’t need to be told twice. In a matter of minutes, our clothes were discarded, and I was reduced to a moaning slut. I bit down roughly on his shoulder to keep myself quiet as our hips rocked together causing mind blowing friction.

``
We lay together, our naked bodies formed to one another, as he ran is fingers lightly over the scars on my hips. I knew that it was eating away at him, and I was almost ready to finally open up to him, and let him in on the different stories of my past.

“I really do want to tell you Bam…”I started as I ran one of my hands through his dark curly hair, the other resting lightly on the side of his neck. “But it’s not going to be something you’ll enjoy hearing.”

He just stared into my light colored eyes, which only made me want to open up more. I just had to find a place where I could start.

“My parents and I never really got along, even when I was younger. It was always about them, or even my brother. To them, I was just a stain on their good name. So my dad took it out on me. From the age of about twelve, he would hit me, and as I grew older, the beatings became more violent. My way of getting over it was by drinking my sorrow away. I would party all night, and come home late, only to get beat senseless. The booze made me feel numb, so it didn’t bother me as much. Along with my partying, also came sex. I turned into my school’s slut. I would do anybody. I was ashamed of myself, but I had no one to stop me when I would get drunk. Nobody cared enough. I had friends, but they only stayed around so they could use me to get stuff. My guy friends just used me for sex and drugs, and there weren’t a lot of girls who would actually come around me. The ones that did only did it to get more guys seeing as they were constantly around me. Along with drinking and drugs, I had one other coping skill I used, but it was only when worse came to worse. It was cutting.”
I stopped, and finally looked up at Bam for the first time since I had started. His eyes held shock and disbelief.

“I suffer from bi-polar disorder, insomnia, and I’ve been battling depression for the better part of the last five years. The scars on my hips are from the cutting. It was a place where they could easily be hidden when need be.”

Bam just lay there silently, not a word being said between us.

“I'm ashamed of everything that my past is. It’s what I regret most in life. Acting the way I did, and doing the things I did.”

I looked into Bam’s eyes, and an emotion stood out that was strong, but I couldn’t read it. Before I could look very far into it, I felt his soft lips on mine, in a simple, sweet kiss.
“You are such a strong person.” He said quietly against my lips.

My heart swelled, and I pressed my lips against his once more, loving the feelings that washed over my body as I did so.

Why must he steal my heart so easily?
♠ ♠ ♠
So I wrote this as I sat in my basement, hanging out with my brother Neil.
Not a bit awkward at all.
I have to pee...
Comments inspire more updates....