Status: Finished :')

One Sexy Mother ***er

The Hardest Part Of Living

Winter rolled around, and soon enough, snow covered the ground, and Christmas was
approaching quickly. I spent most of my days indoors, wrapped up with Bam if no one was around, or just wandering around looking for something to do. One day, April cornered me, and demanded that I make cookies with her.

I just shrugged and agreed, it having been a year since I had made cookies, the Christmas before.

We were halfway through our sixth batch when hands started making the cookies disappear. I caught Rabb with his hand mid-air about to take one, him all crouch down bhind the counter in the pirate bar, and whacked his hand as hard as I could with the metal spatula, almost breaking a few bones.

“Tell the others if they want to keep their hands, back off.” I told him, as April laughed merrily.
“It's about time someone put them in their place.” She said as she continued to chuckle and roll out more cookie dough on the granite counter top.

After we finished actually baking the cookies, we set out on a mission to decorate them.
We let the boys in, me threatening that if they tried anything they’d lose function of their hands, and they helped us decorate.

“Hey look at my cookie.” Bam laughed from where he stood next to me. When I looked over, his cookie, shaped like a gingerbread man, and full dick and pubes combo going on. His other cookie, a gingerbread woman had a pair of nice tits.

I took the man cookie, and bit down on it, so that I was eating the lower half before tossing th other half back down in front of Bam.

He stared at me wide eyed as the rest of the guys, and even April laughed loudly.

I heard the back door open, and when I looked over, it was Jenn walking in. I suppressed an eye roll, and went back to my cookie decorating, as did the others who had calmed down.
“You made cookies without me Ape?” Jenn asked, looking surprised and hurt at the same time.

“Oh I'm sorry Jenn. You weren’t here, and Alex was….Plus I wanted to spend some time with her…” April explained to Jenn as I tried not to chuckle. I looked sideways at Bam, and he met my gaze, before widening his eyes which made me laugh silently. I looked away from him, only to meet the gaze of Dunn who gave me and Bam a suspicious look.

I just hoped that he didn’t know about what Bam and I had been doing. I mean, I did sneak down here every night that Jenn wasn’t staying the night. Who’s to say that he didn’t catch me in the act one night?

Fuck.

That’s what I really needed, was for someone to find out that I was technically whoring around with Bam while he was still with Jenn.

But I could see it. I could see how un-happy Jenn really made Bam. He never let it show to anyone, but I could read him so well now a days. He was miserable with her, yet h stayed so that he wouldn’t have to hurt her. I could tell that he had feelings for her, just maybe not as deep of ones as she and everyone else thought. I'm not saying that I made him oh so happy again, but I sure as hell didn’t make him feel that bad….

At least I hoped….
♠ ♠ ♠
I am sooo soooo sorry that its been so long.
School is just piling on the work right now, and i just started thinking about my stories again.
Im sorry that its kind of a fliier, but at least its an update,
Ima try and update more after my mid-terms are over.