Status: Finished :')

One Sexy Mother ***er

Let Get These Teen Hearts Beating Faster, Faster

Shit.

Fuck.

I am going to die.

These are just a few of the thoughts that ran through my head as a very angry Jenn screamed loud obscenities whilst throwing random shit from Bam's room around.

She had basically just found me in bed with him, and was, as expected, not too happy about it.

And the fact that we werent wearing any clothes made it like 20 billion times worse.

That was the final straw for me. I had to leave, get far away from here and fast. From the beginning i said i wouldn't turn into my old self, but here i was, half naked as a guy's angry something or other yelled at him for cheating with a slut.

This was just another blast from my past.

So i packed everything up, called the only taxi service that was open at 3am, and left. I vowed never to go back to them again. I wasn't going to wreck their lives anymore than i already had.

~~~
♠ ♠ ♠
So yeah i know this is super short, but it has to be, and its been like... 20 billion days since i last updated, and SORRY!
But i'm finally out of my hellhole school, and am going into another one in just a few short months.
But i plan on updating in this much more often now that i have more free time.
So uh,
Comments to make me feel less guilty??