Status: Finished :')

One Sexy Mother ***er

La Di Da

I walked into the house, then back up to my room. I went into the corner where I had a big class aquarium tank, which was home to my pet snake, Draco. Yes like the Harry Potter dude. I pulled him out of the tank, and went over to my bed to lay down with him lying on my bare stomach. He slithered around, and eventually went back to sleep, enjoying my body heat.

I spent the rest of the day lying around, watching random shit on TV, and just being lazy as fuck.

`

I stood outside in the front yard, in a pair of cut off shorts, and a black muscle shirt I stole from my best friend before I moved. The sleeves were cut off, and the holes on the side went all the way down to the waistline of the shorts. Across the front was the Jackass logo. All that I had on underneath, was a zebra push up bra, which I really didn’t need with my D-cup boobs.

Draco was coiled loosely around my neck as I stood there, leaning against the house smoking. My converse clad feet digging into the muddy garden, which was stamped down from yours truly.

Out of nowhere, a dinky little moped stopped in front of the house, and a guy with a blonde bushy beard got off, and came over to me.

“You’re the sexy mother fucker from yesterday.” He informed me, and I suddenly recognized him as one of the guys from yesterday. “Dunn. Ryan Dunn.”

“Hard. Fuck Me Hard.” I replied before taking a drag of the cigarette.

He laughed, but stopped soon after he started.

“Want to come and hang out with me and my friends today?”

“Sure, why the fuck not. But, I’m bringing my snake.”

“Cool with me.” He shrugged.

I put my cancer stick out on the side of the house, letting it drop into the mud, and climbed on the back of Dunn’s moped.

`

We pulled up to a castle just as Draco tried to slither up around Dunn’s neck. I got off the back as I pulled Draco away from him, and looked at the big Unicorn mural on the front of the castle.

“So manly…” I said out loud as I raised an eyebrow at it.

Dunn walked into the house, and I followed him, right down a flight of stairs into a pirate themed room where the same guys from the day before were all drinking beers. Dunn went and grabbed two, and I took one of those from him. I popped the top off, and took a big drink as all of the guys just stared at me.

“What’s with the snake chick Dunn?” Asked a guy with long brown hair that stopped just below is ears, and was wearing a black cape.

“This is….Well….I don’t know her name….” Dunn said looking to me to introduce myself.

“You can call me Alex.” I said simply. “And don’t diss the snake.”

“I fucking hate snakes….” I heard the guy say to himself.

Hmm…I could use this to my advantage.

“Ok so the asshole is Bam, then it goes Rabb, Rake, Dico, and Novak, but he’s not here as often as the others.” Dunn explained to me. I just nodded, and continued to drink my beer.
I ended up spending the day with the guys, watching as the messed around and beat the shit out of each other.

1 MONTH LATER

Over the month that I’ve lived in West Chester, the guys and I all became close friends. But, I only got along with them, and not Bam’s family or girlfriend Jenn. I hated them, and they obviously hated me.

“Hey mother fuckers I’m home!” I yelled as I walked through the front door of the castle.
“Oh joy the whore is here.” I heard Jenn say.

I walked into the living room, and collapsed onto the couch, meaning I was also lying across the laps of Dunn, Bam, and Dico. Bam, being in the middle, had my skinny jean clad ass against his crotch.

Draco slithered from around my neck, closer to Bam.

“You and that fucking snake…” He said trying to move away, which only caused my ass to grind against him.

“No escaping this time big boy.” Dunn laughed as Draco moved onto my bare stomach, which was exposed because I was wearing yet another muscle shirt.
“Come on Bam Bam! Why don’t you pet him?” Rabb said laughing. “Unless…You’re scared….”
I laughed along with everyone else, but stopped when I heard Draco hiss.

“Sorry boy.” I mumbled, gently rubbing is scaly head. He just went back to sleep.

“Go on Bam baby. Give him a good old stroking.” Dico laughed slamming is shoulder into Bam’s.

Bam’s hand hesitantly went into my shirt, and I felt Draco move a bit as Bam touched him. He quickly pulled is hand back, but let it lay on the waist band of my jeans.

“Creepy fucking animal.” He said to himself.