Status: Finished :')

One Sexy Mother ***er

Like A G6

The bass pounded through the room, packed full of scantily clad celebrities grinding against each other as the swayed together to the loud pop song. I was stumbling around, shaking my hips to the beat, drink sloshing out of its glass as I did so. I was drinking, but of course, Sizzurp. It was the one drink that completely got me high and drunk at the same time.

I bumped into quite a few people, laughing with them we were all so trashed, before dancing sloppily against each other. The people who i came in contact with, and even some that i didnt, had glitter sticking to them in all kinds of places. But that's what you get when you touch Kesha in any way, shape, or form.

The song changed to one of the most obnoxious things i have ever heard, but i danced to it without a second thought.

I WHIP MY HAIR BACK AND FORTH
I WHIP MY HAIR BACK AND FORTH


Why anyone would actually play this at a party was beyond me, but again, i was too smashed to give a fuck. But with the sound of a loud screech, which one could distinctly say was the sound of a record being stopped on a turn table, the song changed and someone i had danced and partied with many times got up on the makeshift stage.

"GIVE IT UP FOR TAIO CRUZ!" Screamed the slimy DJ into his mic, and the crowd around me roared in approval.

I stumbled out of the room once i had drained my glass, a headache pounding in my head like the bass, so i could get some fresh air. Upon my exit, i walked into a small cluster of guys who were laughing obnoxiously at a guy who was laying on the ground. I shoved through them, still stumbling, stepped over the guy on the grass, and got a full two feet away before my hazardous heel got caught in the wet ground, and i took a tumble.

Just as i was about to crash down, which was no new feeling to me, I felt a pair of arms hoist me up from my quick descent. They helped me stand up straight and i turned to face them. I ran my hands up and down his face laughing loudly. When he raised an eyebrow at my actions, i leaned in close and whispered, "I like your beard."

It was then that a quick movement in the corner of my eye caught my attention.

"TRAVIE MCCOY YOU SON OF A BITCH WAIT UP!" I yelled moving over to the tall rapper who was laughing as he waited for me to catch up to him. I looked back over my shoulder and yelled back at the guy who helped me, "THANKS DUNN!"
♠ ♠ ♠
So i have absolutly no clue if this is actually how parties go down, so if it seems shitty and stupid, dont shoot me.

Comment are always welcomed, and actually do make me write more, I'm not just bullshitting you.