Status: Finished :')

One Sexy Mother ***er

Dedicated to Ryan Dunn, A Man Who Will Be Missed Dearly

I awoke with a pounding head, naked, in a bed not my own, with Draco sleeping on me. But the sad thing was, this was a normal morning for me most of the time, plus or minus Draco every so often. I sighed with my eyes squeezed shut, and rolled over opening them again to come face to face with Travie.

I stumbled out of the bed and went in search of clothes to wear, mine or his. What i ended up with is a random colorful plaid shirt, and the skirt i had been wearing the night before. I pulled them on, grabbed my heels off the floor and also grabbed Draco, before leaving the room hearing a faint 'Later' from Travie.

Out in the hallway of the hotel i staggered a bit as i walked down the small hallway to where the elevator was. After pushing the button, i heard a door open a few doors down from where i was.

"Fun night?" Questioned a voice that made me cringe and hold my head from the new headache that was now coming about.

"Leave me alone Johnny." I mumbled rubbing my temple softly, wishing for the elevator to just get there already so i could leave.

"None of them know its you," He started before leaning in close, "Alex."

"Stop it Johnny." I pleaded turning to him with a desperate look. "Don't make me go through that again, please."

"He wasn't the same after you left. Jenn left him obviously, but that didn't bother him, no. It was you leaving that really messed him up."

"Stop please. I can't..." I trailed off shaking my head as i held in tears. "I can't tell him, I can't ever go back. Not after what i did. It ruined everything and that's exactly what i was trying to avoid."

"I could always tell him y'know." Johnny said shrugging nonchalantly.

"Johnny please!" I all but begged, tears flowing now. "I already feel bad enough after what i did, I don't need you holding this over my head."

"Fine, I won't tell. But I still think that you should."

The elevator dinged and the doors slid open revealing an empty room.

"Can you just leave me alone now Knoxville?" I said mustering up a dirty look before backing into the elevator and pressing the close button.

DUNN

Hangovers are a bitch, but one thing that always helped me was a good ol' cancer stick in fresh morning, or even afternoon air.

I opened the my door, wincing at the blinding sun light, and moved across the small walkway so i was leaning against the railing the ran down the hallway.

First thing i noticed was Knoxville arguing or taunting that glittery pop star... Kesha.

"Johnny please!" She sounded desperate and like she was crying. Wow, what a shocker. Knoxville making a girl cry.

"Fine, I won't tell." Hmm tell who what?

That man was always in some kind of drama, so it would really take some serious badness to surprise me, or any of the Jackass guys these days.

The chick walked onto the elevator sent a snide comment to Knoxville and the doors closed. He ran a hand through his hair, kicked the wall, and turned to walk back to our room.

"What did you do this time to make that poor girl cry?" I joked stubbing out my spent cigarette.

He just shook his head and pushed the door open harshly making it slam into the wall before dropping onto his bed.

Oh what fun today's gunna be.
♠ ♠ ♠
So i kinda felt like it would almost be like a tribute to Dunn, adding in his point of view and everything.... I dont know ~le shrug~
All i know is that his death was immensely tragic and my condolences go out to his friends, family, and mostly to Angie.