Status: Finished :')

One Sexy Mother ***er

Wash Me With Your Water

I curled into his side perfectly as he draped an arm loosely around my waist, his other one above us so he could play with my hair. His skin was so warm and felt wonderful against mine, making me let out small sounds of approval. I moved one of my hands from where they were resting against his bare chest to trace the patterns of the tattoos lining his exposed arm.

"Your skin is so soft." I commented, making him smile down at me softly. " I miss you so much."

"I miss you too, everyday since you left." He said back before placing a soft kiss to my forehead. "Now sleep."

I nodded lightly and closed my eyes, focusing on the warmth of his skin and the feel of his hand twining in my hair.
___

I bolted awake out of breath and covered in a thin sheet of sweat.

"Fuck." I groaned out loud before taking in my surroundings.

I was in a hotel room, that much I knew, but which one, why I was there, and who I came here with was still a mystery to me. I climbed out of the bed, making someone groan, and the covers shifted as if someone had just rolled over to face away from me. My eyes widened, and I slowly lifted the covers around the pillows, and caught sight of dark brown curls and about passed out right then and there.

I had been in a bed with him again.

I didn't know if he knows who I was or not.

I had no idea why the fuck I was even there in the first place.

And i had a feeling that maybe not all of my dream was just a dream.

Fuck.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short, but I've had this idea in my head, well kinda, and I wanted to get it down.
I'll work on ideas for the next chapter and get it up as soon as I can.

I was in a wedding today~
It was my brother's and i ended up getting a small lap dance from his wasted as fuck friend Randy.