Status: Finished :')

One Sexy Mother ***er

All Those Endless Nights I Was Alone

My nerves were standing on end as I paced the room silently, hands tangled into my ratted up hair. My chest felt like it had a twenty pound weight pressing against it, and I was on the verge of tears. To add to those feelings of dread, my exposed sides were tingling slightly as Bam’s warmth lingered around me.

I got back into my clothes quickly, not remembering why they had been shed in the first place, and bolted to the door. I pulled it open as quietly as I could, and suddenly stood face to face with Dunn.

“You cannot tell me you’re trying to run again.” He said in an exasperated voice. “Not again.”

“I can't… I just…” I tried to get out but my nerves were getting the best of me; my hands were starting to shake as I teetered on the edge of a mental break. “I don’t think I can handle this… It’s too much.”

“Hey, Hey,” Dunn soothed, placing his hands on the tops of my arms. “He still doesn’t know and you’re still safe… Just don’t do this to us again. Don’t do this to him again.”

“It's just been so long, and suddenly everything is flooding back to me and I just can't take it.”

“Just don’t worry about it so much. He doesn’t have to know if you don’t want him to, even though I think it would do you both some good. That and then maybe you can put Knoxville back in his place… He’s been a real jackass lately.”

Despite my nerves and worries, I laughed shakily at that, trying to calm myself down more.

“How have my CKY boys been?” I asked, eyes widened slightly as I looked up at him.

BAM

The sound of voices broke through my sleep, and I rolled over in the bed only to find the spot next to me vacant, but still warm. Confusion filled me as I sat up, looking around to figure out what the fuck had happened the night before.

“Don’t do this to him again-“I heard Dunn’s voice saying, which peaked my interest and confusion.

“-I just can't take it.” A desperate female voice followed, one that sounded familiar.

“He doesn’t have to know-“

I slid out from under the covers and planted my feet on the ground, scratching at the back of my head.

Standing up, I moved closer to the voices, finding Dunn and the girl from the day before…The famous pop star.

“Thanks Ryan.” She said, wrapping him in a hug as I watched on.

“You know, you’re one of the only people who have ever been able to call me that and not get a Knoxville.” He said making her laugh.

“In a weird way I think that’s one of the sweetest things anyone has ever said to me.”

“I do what I can Lex.”

My eyes widened at the sound of the nickname and I was even more confused than before.

“I really need that hangover cure you taught me.”

“You mean you want to go get boozed up? Same old Alex.” Dunn laughed as he shook his head, pushing her away before letting her walk out the door, which he closed behind them.

“Alex?” I asked myself.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know, I know, I totally suck at updating and its been for-fucking-ever.
I just haven't had any inspiration or time for that matter >_<
Just dont hate me so much...
I mean I let Bam start to figure things out...
That counts for something right?

Comment? :)