Status: Finished :')

One Sexy Mother ***er

I Would Give It All

I sat alone in the bathroom back at the hotel, leaning against the cool tile lining the wall. My mind was in a completely other place, somwhere far away from a hotel room that I was stuck at after Dunn had dragged me back to once again. My senses were foggy from the alcohol pumping through my system, but those effects were slowly wearing off as I let my body melt into the feeling of cold that surrounded my entire back.

In my mind, I was back at Castle Bam, reliving the times there that were burned into my memory.

The feeling of Bam holding me as I cried after I had been beaten by my father.

The feeling of Bam’s hands, rough and calloused from years of hard work, running over my body.

The feeling of our legs tangled together in his sheets as I curled against his side, just absorbing the heat that radiated from his body.

The feeling of being pressed up against a wall as we kissed, hiding from everyone else in the house so that we could have just one moment alone.

All of the things I felt swirled around inside of me, making my stomach flutter and my heart pound. With a sudden intake of breath I leaned forward, pressing my forehead against my knees which were hot to the touch, and wrapped my arms around my legs.

Images flashed behind my eyes, showing pale skin contrasting the against black ink embedded into it.

It was our last night together that was breaking its way to the front of my mind when I felt small drops start to run down my leg from my leaking eyes.

In a sudden rush I moved to my feet, standing on wobbly legs as I leaned against the wall once again to regain my balance.

Taking slow, quiet steps, I moved out of the bathroom into the empty bedroom. Feeling as if I was safe, I quickly slipped out the door, turning around after silently closing it behind me I was once again face to face with someone.

My breath hitched as a pair of piercing blue eyes burned into mine, hands suddenly on either side of my head, leaving me trapped between his arms.

Nothing was said as Bam studied me, taking in the details of my apperance, varying from the tear streaks on my face to the silver ring in my lip.

“Impossible…”He breathed out almost silently to himself.

With his face a meer inches from my own my lips twitched at the feeling of his breath against my face as I stared back into his eyes, finding the shade of blue comforting.

My mind whirled even more than it had been before and I knew that I had to get out of there.

I darted under his right arm quickly and walked down the hallway towards the elevator as I shoved both of my hands into my hair roughly.

“Alex?” He asked, voice wavering slightly, making me stop dead in my tracks.

That moment of hesitation was all that he needed, and with a light tug he had me facing him again as he pressed his lips down onto my own.

My arms twined around his neck out of instinct as he pulled my body closer against his.

I pulled out of the kiss slowly, moving my face into the crook of his neck as sobs ripped through my body, making me grip my arms tighter around his shoulders.

“I found you…” He said as he nuzzled his face into my hair.