Status: Finished :')

One Sexy Mother ***er

The Scars Remind Me That The Past Is Real

I stood in the middle of my Pirate Bar, which had slowly turned less and less badass and into something Ape would like, as I got yelled at by Missy.

“I didn’t fucking cheat on you Missy!” I yelled back at the short, red face brunette. “She’s an old friend of Dunn’s who answered my phone for me! You shouldn’t make this out to be more than it really is.”

“So if I were to take you phone and call him he would say the same thing?” She asked, hands gripping at her hips which were covered in a short black skirt. “Because I swear to god I will walk right out that door just like Jenn did because you cheated on her.”

I rolled my eyes at her and turned to walk back up the stairs.

“I’m going to skateboard.” I announced, which was apparently the wrong thing to say.

“All you ever fucking do is skateboard!” Missy yelled up at me from where she stood at the bottom of the stairs.

“I’m a fucking skater!”

“I didn’t marry you to be ignored for a piece of wood on wheeles.”

I just ignored her, grabbing my board and iPod before heading out the door and over to the Snakerun Driveway. I shoved the small buds into my ears and started playing the first song that came on shuffle before pushing off of the pavement.

And love's light blue
Led me to you
Through all the emptiness that had become my home


I tried to jump over the pink Zorse like I had done thousands of times already but the back wheeles caught on the back of it and I went crashing to the ground roughly. I didn’t attempt to get up, but just continued lying there as the song played into my ears loudly.

Kill me
I begged and love said no
Leave me
for dead and let me go
Kill me
I cried and love said no
Kill me
I cried and love said no

I pulled my beanie down over my eyes before leaving my arm resting over them as the hot sun beat down on my black clothes. The music was supposed to help me block everything out but my thoughts were screaming louder than the words of Villie Valo.

And love said no

The kick to my side was what made me move from the position I had been so comfortable in. Pulling my beanie back up I saw Dunn towering over me with his hands in is pockets. I yanked the buds out as he kicked me again before pulling me back to my feet.

“What the fuck man?” He asked. “Your wife just called me going all ape shit about you cheating on her with some girl. I take it you had a good time with Kesha?”

“I already fucking know its Alex you jackass.” I said punching him harshly as I walked past.

“When the fuck did you find out?”

“After you dropped her off at the room piss drunk before going out again.”

“So did anything happen?”

I just gave him a look before heading into the house again, ignoring Missy completely as I went straight for some beer.

“Bam this isnt how you’re supposed to handle things.” Dunn said following me as Missy watched on confused.

“You don’t fucking know what I’m dealing with right now.” I said as I pointed my open beer at him accusingly. “And the fact that you hid it from me is even worse.”

“What the hell was I supposed to do?”

“You should have fucking told me man. It was my goddamn right to know about it. You saw all the shit that I had to deal with because of how things happened and yet you keep the one thing I need to yourself.”

“What the fuck are you two yelling about?” Missy asked looking between us in confusion.

I just shook my head and walked away from both of them again.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's coming >_<
Also, as much as I love Angely, I would like it if someone else would comment :P
Tell me what you think is gunna happen or just something!
Comment yo~