Status: Finished :')

One Sexy Mother ***er

Blah Blah Blah

After a while of just laying around, we decided we were going to go for a swim in the pool out back. I got off of the guys, but not before moving Draco off of my stomach, and we all headed to the backyard. I set Draco down on one of the chairs, before stripping myself of the top layer of my clothes, my jeans and shirt.

I then ran, and jumped right into the pool. When I was underwater, I saw more bodies crashing in around me, which would be the guys in their boxers.

I quickly resurfaced, only to have arms wrap around my waist and pull me back under. I whirled around, and came face to face with a pair of blue eyes that could only belong to Bam. I smirked, and brought my knee up to his crotch, and he let me go instantly. Once I broke the surface, I also broke into laughter.

Bam soon followed me.

“You should know not to mess with.” I laughed as he groaned in pain.

“Fucking….Bitch….” He managed to get out as he held his crotch in pain.

I just continued to laugh as I floated on my back, with everything but my toes, boobs, and face were just under the water.

“I need a beer…” I said randomly as I continued to float on the water, while the guys just splashed each other, as well as beating each other up. I rolled my eyes, and climbed out of the pool, and went inside to get myself a beer. I left a trail of water behind me, but shrugged it off, figuring April would take care of it.

I grabbed a few beers, and made my way back outside, and laid down with Draco, who was basking in the hot summer sun. I stretched myself out, and he crawled onto my stomach, which was his favorite spot, and watched the guys mess around while I drank my beer slowly.

AS I drank, I couldn’t help but think about my life this past month. Everything was actually looking up. I had friends, as crazy as they could be, that I could go to when I was down. Sure I had the same kind of friends in Cali, but they knew all about my past, and here, I had a new start. None of the guys knew about my problems, so I could just be around them without having to worry about them constantly asking me if I was okay, or if anything new had happened. It was nice to have an escape.

I sighed before taking another drink, which I shouldn’t even have when I was on my meds, which I was again. I put the half full beer down, not wanting to have another reaction to it like I did last time.

I felt my phone buzzing in my pants pocket at the end of the lounge chair, and moved slowly to get it, as not to upset Draco. I pulled it out and answered just before my voicemail took over.

“What?” I answered.

“What’s up homie?” One of my old friends laughed obviously high again, off of what though, I had no idea.

“What do you want Sash?” I asked sitting up, Draco sliding onto my lap as I moved.
“WE want to know where you are so we can come and bust you out!” She all but yelled before bursting into a fit of giggles.

“I’m perfectly fine where I am Sasha.” I said already wanting to hang up on her. She was really getting to me, bringing back memories I had hoped were sealed away for good.

“So you don’t miss us? At all? You fucking bitch! We never were good enough for you were we? WERE WE?!” She screamed into the phone.

“Sasha. Calm down or you’ll have another one of your fits.” I said in a soothing voice, trying to calm her down. I may not have wanted to talk to her, but I wasn’t about to let one of my old friends end up in the hospital again.

“Don’t you dare talk to me like that!!” She screamed at me.

“Fuck…”I groaned. She was already going full out in one of her fits. “Whose there with you?”

“Asher and Fillie.” She sobbed, which was the second step of her fits. Anger, and then crying.

“Put Ash on the phone for me sweetheart,” I said in my soothing voice again.

“Hello?”

“Please tell me you’re sober Ash.” I pleaded.

“Yeah I am, and Sash is going crazy. What am I supposed to do Kesh?”

“You need to take her to a hospital. Now.”

“OK. Thank you so much Kesh. You truly are a lifesaver.”

I hung up, and lay back down with a big sigh. I gently stroked down Draco’s back, trying to calm myself down, like the feel of his scales almost always did.

“You ok Lex?” Dunn asked when he saw me breathing deeply.

“It’s a long, long story that I do not want to get into right now…..”