Status: Finished :')

One Sexy Mother ***er

They Say That True Love Hurts

I slammed on the breaks of my car as the words flooded out of the radio leaving me shocked.

“…Has been reported dead. He is most well-known for his role in the Jackass movies-“
I turned the sound all the way down as cars behind me honked angrily, while I just sped away and to the closest airport.

~~

I ran down the street from where my car had been stopped by police, dodging those who were trying to step in my path.

“You can’t go over there!” one man shouted, but I just ignored him, coming in fast on the small cluster of people standing at the guard rail looking down on the tragic scene.

“Bam!” I yelled making the hooded man look up from the ground.

He shrugged the hand of a woman with pointed features off of his shoulder and moved to meet me in a tight hug. Tears that had already been falling soaked into the shoulder of my shirt as he held me close, sobs shaking through his body.

“He can’t be fucking dead.” He muttered to himself. “He fucking can’t be.”

“Shhh.” I comforted, running a hand through his matted brown hair, knocking his hood down in the process.

“I lost him.” Bam said lifting his head to look me in the eyes with his own bloodshot ones. “And I thought I had lost you too.”

I just held him closer, not letting him see the pain the flashed through me at his words.

“My best fucking friend…”

From back by the barrier and very livid Missy looked on at her husband holding a glittery pop-star as if his life depended on it. She had seen the look on his face when she called his name and it made her sick to her stomach that he would look at another woman in such a way.

“Don’t fucking leave me again Alex. I can’t handle loosing you for a third time, not after what’s happened.” Bam whimpered quietly for only me to hear.

“I’m not leaving.” I replied as I wiped tears from his stubbly cheek. “Never again.”

~~

Bam had basically forced me to return to Castle Bam with him and his wife, who I could feel glaring at me the entire time Bam and I had been together at the crash site. Upon us reaching the castle, Missy stormed away with a phone clutched in her hand.

~~

I found myself back in the infamous Pirate Bar, sitting on the counter top for the first time in what seemed to be a lifetime. Bam leaned against my front from where he was standing between my legs, just holding me close to him while silence surrounded us. I slowly moved my hands through his hair as I stared at an unknown stop in the room, completely gone in my own thoughts.

It wasn’t until the back door slammed open that either of us moved from our position.

“Bam.” April sighed rushing over to embrace her son as I had hours before.

As they talked to one another I slid off of the counter and tried to quietly make my way out the door that had just been open but I was stopped by solemn looking members of the CKY crew.

“Who are you and why are you here?” Rabb asked giving me a strange look.

“Bam what was going on in here?” April asked.

My eyes widened slightly as all attention was suddenly directed at me. I gave Bam a look of fear that he, and the rest of the room, clearly read as I moved out the way I had been going.

“Just drop it,” He said shrugging his mother away following after me.

I sat out by the edge of the still pool, knees pulled up to my chest as I rested my chin against them. Bam’s heat radiated off of him as he sat down next to me, putting an arm around my shoulders and pulling me against him.

“This is why I didn’t want to come back.” I mumbled, molding myself against him out of instinct. “I knew I would get those looks from everyone.”

“I don’t care what any of them think. I all care about is that you’re actually here.”

“And under such great circumstances at that,” I said bitterly.

“Can we not think about that right now?” He asked. “I just want to enjoy you being back, for as small of a time as I might get.”

I nodded, leaning my head to rest against his shoulder lightly.

“I never knew you were a singer.” He said changing the subject from our previous grim one. “Sing me something.”

“I miss your soft lips, I miss your white sheets, I miss the scratch of your unshaved face on my cheek…” I sang quietly, making Bam pull me against him even more. “And this is so hard, cause I didn’t see, that you were the love of my life and it kills me.”

The sound of footsteps approached us followed by an angry voice.

“Bam we need to talk.” April said.
♠ ♠ ♠
Don't hate me >_<

And not to be a bitch, but I'm not gunna update unless I get comments from more than just one person (although that one person's comments are greatly appreciated :D )

R.I.P. Ryan Dunn ;__;