Status: Finished :')

One Sexy Mother ***er

Baaaaaah!

I made it home really late that night, about midnight or so. I snuck in the back door, which lead into the huge kitchen.

“I thought you were done with this. The whole coming in late thing.” My mom said from where she was sitting at the dining table.

“Im sorry. I got caught up.” I said trying to walk up to the stairs, only to be blocked by my dad, who back handed my face.

“Caught up. Caught up? Caught up with what? You’re not whoring yourself out again now are you? Like back in California. You’re the whole reason we had to move here!” He yelled, back handing me again so that I fell onto the floor.

“I was with my friends…” I managed to choke out as tears sprang to my eyes.

“You mean those five jackasses you’ve been spending your time with? Im surprised you’re not sleeping with one of them let alone all. You’re just a dirty” He kicked my stomach, “Little.” Another kick. “Slut!”

I coughed violently, only to try and breath some air back into my lungs, to no avail. I struggled to breath as he just sneered down at me.

“Why did that fucking condom have to break.” was the last thing that he said to me before him and mother walked back upstairs to their bed room, leaving me in pain on the kitchen floor.

After almost an hour of lying in pain, I managed to get myself onto two feet, got Draco from where he was lying under the table, and out the back door again.

It was a long painful journey, but I finally made it to Castle Bam. I was through the front door before I collapsed from the pain in my stomach and side. I didn’t hit the floor like I expected to, but found myself wrapped in a pair of arms.

“Alex are you ok?” Came Bam’s worried voice.

I just curled against his body, which was sitting on the floor so he could be level with me, and let violent sobs escape from my mouth.

“It hurts so much,” was all I said as the sobs put a violent pressure on my throbbing ribs.

“What happened? Who did this to you?” He asked pulling me closer to him, so that my legs weren’t curled under me in an uncomfortable way, but over his lap while my head rested on his shoulder blade.

“My….Father…” I choked out, then continued to cry silently into his shoulder.

He gently rocked me back and forth, trying to sooth me as he held me in his arms.

“Calm down….You can stay here now….”He said in a soft soothing tone.

I stayed there that night, obviously, but it was in Bam’s room with him instead of on the couch like I assumed.

`

I woke up the next morning limbs tangled with another pair, connected to an extremely warm body that I was curled up against like no other. Apart from the obvious pain in my side, I felt safe wrapped up in his arms.

I snuggled closer to him, basking in the warmth that was radiating off of his bare, tattooed chest.

It wasn’t long until he woke up himself, but even when he did, neither of us moved away.

“Thank you….” I finally said, quietly at that.

He just leaned closer to my, and pressed his soft lips to my forehead.

“I never would have guessed that something like that was happening to you. You’re so strong to put up with it.” He said wrapping is arms around me just a bit more, but still was careful of my injuries. “I need to take a look to see the damage.”

I nodded, but neither of us moved, again.

“This is all so different to me….Jenn is never like this. She’s never needed me like this….” He mumbled against my forehead, where he had placed his lips once again.

I stayed quiet.

The door suddenly opened, and April walked in.

“What the hell is going on here?” She asked, glaring daggers at me because of the position that I was in with her son.

“Not right now Ape.” Bam said, moving away from me so that he could get up.

I tried to sit up myself, but cried out in pain when I tried.

“I…I think something’s broken…” I breathed out as I gently held my side.

Bam turned on a light across the room, and helped me get up as best he could so that he could examin my sides.

“You need to take your shirt off for me.” He said not being able to get the view he needed.

I took it off as slowly as I could, trying to ease the pain that sot through my side every time that I moved my arms wrong.

Once it was finally off all the way, I heard April gasp, and saw Bam wince.

“What happened?!” She asked as she moved to stand next to Bam.

“My….My father beat me…” I said looking down at the floor.

April gasped again, and had me and Bam follow her out of the dimly lit room so she could get a better look at the bug purple bruises that littered my body.

“Is that a foot print?” April said in a shocked tone as soon as bright lights hit the bruises, exposing them for what they really were.

“He..He kicked me…A lot…”

She gasped again, and it was getting really annoying.

After half an hour of examining me, she finally decided tat noting was broken, and wrapped up my lower torso.

“Why don’t you go and lay down in Bam’s room while I get one of the ones upstairs ready for you. I will not allow you to go back to that horrible place.”

“Thank you April…Thank you so much.”