Status: Finished :')

One Sexy Mother ***er

Da Da Da

After spending half of the day in Bam’s room, I got bored, and moved down into the pirate bar so I could at least watch some TV on the flat screen that was mounted on the wall. After an hour of watching nothing but boring shows, I turned on MTV, only to see Bam and the guys at what I assumed was their old house.

Laughs rippled painfully thorough my body as I watched Viva La Bam, which I had figured out was the name of the insane show.

The gang walked down the stairs, but stopped when they saw me laying shirtless on the couch with my torso all wrapped up.

“What the fuck happened to you?” Rabb asked staring at me, nope not my face, but my boobs which were only covered by my bra seeing as it hurt too much to put a shirt back on.

“Remove your eyes Rabb.” Bam said as he walked past, smacking him in the back of is head.

“But seriously…What happened?” Dunn asked.

“Got into a fight, no big deal, now shut the fuck up this is funny….”

“Of course its funny….Its me…” Bam said being is overly cocky self.

“Cocky much asshole?” I asked laughing.

I could practically hear im rolling his eyes.

“Now move so we can sit down.” Dunn said standing by my legs, which I lifted up as much as I could which was enough for him to sit down, before putting them down on his lap.

Bam was standing by my head, but moved it for me before sitting down, placing it on is lap.

“You guys are a whole lot more comfortable than the couch.” I laughed, then gripped my sides from the pain.

Bam glanced down at me with worry in his eyes, but looked back up just as fast.

That’s when I realized something.

“Where’s my snake?” I asked looking back up at Bam.

Before he could answer, a loud, girly scream echoed through the house.

“That would be Jenn….” Bam said before getting up, which left my head lying where his ass had been.

Lovely.

“Dunn, you like snakes, come get it for me.” Bam said as he stopped at the end of the stairs.

“Do it yourself you pansy,” was Dunn’s reply.

I sighed, and slowly moved myself off of the couch, then over to Bam.

“Well help me up the stairs.” I said giving him an expectant look.

He rolled his eyes, but wrapped an arm around me so I could put some of my weight on him, and helped me get up the flight of stairs. Once upstairs we got up the stairs, I detached myself from him and made my way over to where Jenn was freaking out at the dining room table. I rolled my eyes, and slowly bent down. Draco slithered right over to me and up my arm to my neck where he coiled himself.

“Why are you half naked?” Jenn asked giving me a disgusted look as I stood back up, with some help from Bam.

“Got in a fight and hurt myself. It hurt too much to put a shirt back on after April patched me up.” I explained, and then went back to the stairs. I managed to get down without any help, and lied back down, but with my head on Dunn’s lap this time. Draco went to my stomach like he normally does, and I relaxed, and found myself slowly falling asleep.

`````

“Hey April, can I talk to you?” I asked after waking up that night from my little nap on Dunn. I ended up waking up half way through, and climbed onto Dunn’s lap, curling up before I fell asleep again. When I woke up the second time, I was in Bam’s bed, again.

“Sure, let’s go out onto the deck.” She said already heading that way when I had asked. I followed her as quickly as I could, and once outside, sat down on one of the chairs.
“So what did you want to talk about?”

“Uhm…This morning in Bam’s room….” I said uncomfortably.

“Im really sorry about how I treated you, I feel really bad about it.”

“It’s not that…Uh…how to say this right…..can we keep the position Bam and I were in between the three of us? I just really needed someone there for me, and he happened to be the one who found me. I really don’t want to be the one to get in the way of him and Jenn.”

“Oh…Yeah that’s fine….I totally understand where you’re coming from.”

“And if it ever happens again, can you not think anything more of it than what it really is?”

She nodded at me, stood up figuring we were done, and went back inside.

I went in myself, and went back to Bam’s room so I could lie down again.

I knocked, and when I got no reply, I went in, only to find him shirtless, about to pull a shirt on. I just walked past him, and lay down on the bed, curling up with the covers covering my sore body. I was surprised when Bam laid down next to me, pulling the covers over him. I scooted closer to him, and his arms wrapped around me.

“What happened to Draco?” I asked quietly, thinking of my snake again.

“Dunn has him.” Bam replied just as quiet as I had been.

I nodded to myself, and curled up against him for warmth.

“How’s your side feel?”

“Okay I guess. I moved to much today, that’s for sure.”

He nodded, and I closed my eyes, slowly falling into a welcomed sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Last chapter for today.
Im so proud of myself.
Getting five full chapters up and typed in one day.
My highest score so far.
Going to bed cause Im tired from all the typing i've done.
Night all