Status: Finished :')

One Sexy Mother ***er

Tra La La

I hobbled around the house bored out of my mind seeing as the guys were at a demo Bam was doing, and April refused to let me go because of my condition. I got really bored, really fast.
I finally decided that I would just make some food, and when I found all of the stuff to make cookies, I decided that’s what I would do.
`
After the amazing cookies were done, and I had a few with some milk, I sat down on the couch in the Pirate Bar, which Draco curled up in my lap.
I didn’t even turn the TV on like I had originally planned, but just sat there thinking about everything. How I needed to get my stuff moved in from my old house, and how I needed my meds soon or bad shit was gunna go down.
Before my thoughts could go any further, I heard the guys banging around upstairs, and knew I could get my stuff now that they were home. I walked up the stairs wit Draco around my neck yet again, and found the dining all but trashed.
I weaved through the throwing of random stuff, most of it crashing around me, and found April outside, just getting off of the phone.
“Do you need something Alex?” She asked when she saw me watching her.
“I need a ride to my house so I can get my things….”I replied shifting around on my feet.
“I'm sure one of the boys can give you a ride and help load your stuff for you.” She said to me before heading into the house to get one of them.
I smirked knowing she was gunna throw a fit, and seconds later, I heard her let out a loud scream. I stayed away from the house for awhile, and eventually all of the guys piled out.
“We’ve been given a mission.” Dico said in one of his weird voices. I rolled my eyes at him, and we all headed to the Hummer which was the only car that could hold us all.
We piled out once we got to my house, and I used my key to open the door. And since the door was locked, I could only guess that no one was home.
I was right.
I packed my bags quickly, and sent them down to the car with the guy’s ones by one until I was completely done. On my last walk through of the house, I stopped in the kitchen, and pulled my bottle of meds out of our medicine cabinet that was almost overflowing. I quickly tucked tem into the bag I was carrying as to keep it hidden from the guys. I finally went back out the front door, locked it up so the rents wouldn’t know I had been there, and went back out to the Hummer.
`
I got all moved into my new room which was located along with all of the other guy’s rooms, but it was nowhere near Bam’s room. I shrugged it off, wondering why I even cared. I laid down on my new bed, in a fresh pair of clothes, only to sit up again when I realized that I needed April to check out my stomach. I wandered down the stairs, and found April sitting in one of the dining room chairs with her feet up while the guys were cleaning up everything they broke. I laughed at them, and then asked April to check me out, which got some comments.
I rolled my eyes at them before letting April lead me to an unknown room, which I soon figured out was her and Phil’s. She had me take my shirt off, and then slowly unwrapped the bandages.
“Well the bruising and swelling went way down. Do you feel any pain?”
I shook my head no, and so she put some pressure on different areas, and when I felt nothing pain wise she decided I was as good as new.
“Sweet. I can actually do stuff now!” I said pulling my shirt back over my head. I walked out of her room, and down a small hallway until I was out in the main room again. It was then that I did something I hadn’t done in years. A double back flip.
I stuck the landing perfectly, and threw a fist in the air.
“Fuck yeah!”
I turned around, and saw Jenn standing there.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well....This is my last update on anything for awhile....