Status: Finished :')

One Sexy Mother ***er

Fa La La

“Well if it isn’t miss flexible.” She commented sending a sneer my way.

“What is your problem?” I asked her stepping towards her so that I was almost all up in her face. “What have I done to make you hate me so much?”

“You walk around here dressed like a slut, acting like you’re all big and bad when you’re really not. I bet deep down you’re just some pathetic slut with no self esteem trying to get with any guy even if he’s engaged.” She smirked showing me her ring finger which was adorned with an insanely ugly ring with a huge diamond.

Oh shit. Her and Bam are engaged?? When the hell did that happen?

“That’s right, we’re engaged. So back the fuck off what you can’t have.” Jenn spat before shoving past me.

I took a deep breath, and went up to my room to get something to calm me down before I did something I knew I would later regret. Upon finding nothing to do in my room, I decided on taking a shower. I quickly stripped myself of my clothes, and examined my body in the floor length mirror that decorated the wall of the bathroom that was attached to the room. My main torso lacked any odd discoloration that would be there from the beating I had received not long ago. But, light pink scars stood out against the pale color of my hips where I had cut many times while I was in California. I ran my fingers over the light scars, before snapping myself out of the trance, and climbed into the now steaming shower.

`````

After getting out of the shower, I wrapped a plush towel around my dripping body, and quickly dried myself off. I got dressed in only a pair of dark blue boy shorts, which covered everything that needed to be covered, like the scars on my hips, along with a black bra and a purple tank top with a baggy hoodie over it that fell to about my mid-thigh.

I ran a brush through my hair as I plugged in a hair dryer. Once my hair was tangle free, I turned on the hair dryer, and moved it so that the hot air was blowing through my dark red hair.

Once it was dry, I took a look at myself in the floor length mirror for the second time that day, and pulled at my long hair which landed about my mid back.

“I need a new color…” I told myself as I continued to play with it.

I walked back into my room, pulled on a pair of acid wash skinny jeans, and went back down stairs where I found Bam and the guys walking into the house after a day of doing something stupid and destructive.

I grabbed the Hummer keys out of his hand, and walked past him.

“I'm taking the Hummer, I’ll be back later,” Was all I said before I walked out the door, not stopping to hear his response.

I got into the car, and drove all the way into town where I found what I was looking for.
One hour later I got back into the car, and drove back to the house.

I walked in, and down the stair to the Pirate Bar, and collapsed on the couch in between Bam and Dunn.

“Damn.” Dunn said examining my new hairstyle.

I had gotten it re-colored so that it was all black, and got it layered with a few inches taken off so that it was just past my shoulders. My new bangs fell past my eyes, so that I could still see, but it was hard to see my eyes for anyone else trying to see them.

“Lookin good girl.” Dico said in a deep man voice as if he were hitting on me. I rolled my eyes at them, as if they could actually see it.

“What brought this on?” Bam asked playing with the hair that was on the side of my head closest to him.

“Just wanted something new.” I shrugged as he twisted the black locks around his finger only to let them go, and do it again with another section of hair.

I suddenly let out a yawn, and stretched my arms over my head. I moved my body so that my legs were across Dunn’s lap like always, and my head was on Bam’s thigh. He continued to play with my hair as I lay there, and it was very soothing.

My breathing evened out, and I fell into a light sleep. One where I could still hear everything going on around me.

“Is Jenn still here?” Rake asked. He never really talked when I was around which I found strange.

“No she left a little after we got back, why?” Bam asked back as his hand tangled itself in my hair.

“Cause we need to talk to you about something.” Rabb being the one who talked that time.

“About…?”

“Do you have a thing for Alex?” Dunn asked.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok i lied.
I thought my parents wer going to take away my computer, but they didnt.