Status: Finished :')

One Sexy Mother ***er

UPDATE!

He stood between my legs, which wrapped around his waist.

“He called….He….Called….Me…..” I sobbed into his shirt, holding him as close to my body as I could.

“Shh. Shh. Calm down babe.” He mumbled into my hair as he kissed my forehead.
His soothing voice drowned out the screaming of my father that could be heard from my phone that lay abandoned on the table not far away from me.

“Rabb hang up the phone.” Bam directed.

He did as he was told, and once the voice was gone, my sobs turned into slight whimpers.
“Are you ok babe?” Bam asked me, and I shook my head no.

“Don’t leave me…” I whimpered.

“I won’t babe, I won’t.”

He stood there, with me still coiled around his body, rocking us back and forth in a soothing manner as he ran his fingers up and down my spine. He eventually managed to get me off of the table, and over to the couch, where I curled up in his lap, laying half asleep with my head tucked under his chin while he continued doing the thing to my spine that soothed me to no end. I feel into another one of my light sleeps, and heard Bam and Rabb’s conversation.

“Who was that?” Rabb asked. “Did you hear the things he was saying?”

“Yeah I did, and it was her Father.” Bam answered.

“How could a man say things like that to his daughter, especially one as great as her?”

BAM

“I know…” I said quietly looking down at Alex’s calm, tear streaked face. “She’s just so amazing. Like how she doesn’t take shit from us, and gets revenge ten times worse….”

“Bam, you really do like her don’t you?”

I just nodded, and leaned back farther into the couch closing my eyes, savoring the warmth of Alex’s warm body curled up on mine.

“What are you gunna do about Jenn then?”

“I have no idea….”

ALEX

“WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE!?!” Came the shrill voice that woke me from my wonderful nap. I was surrounded by warmth, and had a pair of warm arms wrapped around me, so I curled closer to who was holding me.

“Go the fuck away.” I grumbled into a strong chest that seemed familiar to my cloudy mind.
“Hun, just leave them be.” I heard April say to who I assumed was the one with the shrill voice, Jenn.

“No. I want to know why they’re all cuddled up like that, and why he’s holding her like he is.”

“Why the fuck won’t the voices shut up?” Bam’s gravely morning voice asked as he repositioned himself, which included pulling me closer to him, and him nuzzling his face into the crook of my neck, not that I was all that opposed to it. Hey….He’s warm and cuddly.

“Why the hell are you taking their side of this Ape?! You know she’s just a little whore!”

The smile i once had was wiped off of my face within seconds, as memories from earlier that day, or maybe the night before, rushed to my mind leaving me in a depressed and tense state.

That’s when I remembered that it had been almost a week since I had taken any of my pills. But, I was way too comfortable wrapped in Bam’s warm, safe arms, wishing I could stay there forever…Wait…What? Was I really getting that attached to him? Damn it.

“Jenn don’t talk like that!” Ape said in a hushed tone, trying to get Jenn to quiet down so that I wouldn’t wake up. Well too late for that.

I continued to pretend that I was asleep, and heard Jenn bitch and moan about how I was just a whore trying to steal her man away from her. I rolled my closed eyes, having given up on going back to sleep anytime soon while Jenn was bitching her head off.

“Why won’t she just shut the fuck up?” Bam whispered, probably to himself, but I had to contain my smile.

“So are you awake now to?” I whispered to him.

“Yeah…”

“You do know I'm not trying to steal you from her right? I just need someone to help me keep strong…And that just so happens to be you…”

I cracked my eyes open just enough to see, and sure enough, I saw that he was smiling.
“So are you really just a big softie under all your dangerous stunts?” I asked just loud enough for him to hear.

“If I say yes, you can’t use it against me.” Was he reply.

We both went quiet, and ii just buried my face into where his shoulder and neck meet, right in the crook of his neck. I placed simple, small kisses there, as my silent thank you to him. A shiver ran through his body, and I stopped what I was doing, but kept my face there.

We laid there for a bit longer, both of us pretending to be asleep while Jenn was ranting to Ape not even ten feet away from us. But, a creepy tone filled the room that could only be named as the Halloween theme song, and my entire body tensed up.

“I'm gunna go see who that is…” April said, and I heard her moving towards the table.

“DON’T ANSWER THAT!” I all but yelled as I bolted off of the couch and across the room to grab it before April could.
♠ ♠ ♠
Y'know. I havent got a single comment on this story,,,
I would LOVE if i got even one