Pokemon Adventure

Ash is Marrying Misty?

Gary spots the statue first. It’s of an ancient pokemon I can tell. I’ve never seen it before though. I wonder what pokemon it is. I ask Gary this and he shrugs.

“I have no idea, but it looks incredibly strong.”

I have to agree. There’s just something that screams strength about this pokemon. I see some writing on the statue.

“Read it,” Gary says.

I nod and read it.

“The creation of Dialga, the giver of time...In laughter, there is tears...And, likewise it is with time. The same time flows on. For it is the blessing of Dialga. “So its name is Dialga. I bet it can control time.”

I smile, “I bet it can.”

“Come on Gary let’s go on.”

“Okay,” Gary says and we hit the road again.

Gary chats to me, his voice sweet and charming. I let Espeon out of her pokeball on the middle of the trip and Gary let’s Umbreon out. They walk up to each other and cuddle against each other. The whole scene is so intimate. I blush and Gary grins at me. We continue walking. Gary stops walking suddenly then.

I frown and say, “What’s wrong Gary?”

“Sabrina..” He says.

“Yes?”

“Can I have a hug?”

“Um okay..”

I say. I walk up to Gary and wrap him into a hug. He feels soft and warm. I smell his cologne. It smells like woods.

I try to get out of the embrace but Gary says, “Please let’s just hug for a little longer.” I nod and let Gary envelop me.

Being this close to him makes me happy.

Gary says after a couple of minutes,“Okay I’m good.”

I untangle myself from him and ask him, “Was something wrong Gary?”

Gary shakes his head, “It’s just I really love you and I needed that.”

I smile, “That’s sweet but really was there something wrong?”

Gary sighs and nods. “Well what is it?”

“It’s Ash.”

“What about him?”

“He’s marrying Misty in two days.”

I frown, “And?”

“You know I liked her before I had feelings for you. He invited me to attend his wedding but I’m not sure why he would.”

“Maybe he wants to make up. Do you still like Misty?” I ask, fearful.

Thankfully Gary shakes his head, “No. I only have feelings for you. It’s just seeing her again is going to stir so many feelings up.”

“Then don’t go,” I say.

“I was actually thinking of not going but if Ash is trying to make up with me I don’t want to ruin this chance.”

I sigh, “Gary it’s up to you. I’ll be happy to attend the wedding with you.”

Gary smiles, “That’s great. I forgot to tell you that Ash invited you as well.”

“He did?”

“Yes.”

“Well make up your mind on if you want us to go by tonight. Where is it being held?”

“Floaroma town.”

I smile, “We were just there.”

“I know,” Gary says and winks.

I blush, is he thinking about our intimate kiss like I am?

I ask him and Gary says, “Hell yeah. Why wouldn’t I? It was hot.”

I smile and Gary says, “Want to remake that scene sweetie?”

I blush furiously. I nod not trusting myself to speak. Gary closes the distance between us and puts his lips on my jaw. This is new. I moan as he kisses it. Gary laughs sweetly and kisses the side of my neck. I moan some more as he plants butterfly kisses on my neck. He reaches my mouth then and kisses it with a furious desire. Gary sticks his tongue in my mouth and runs it across my tongue. I hear him moaning loudly as I deepen the kiss. We kiss for a while and then Gary breaks away from me. He’s panting and so am I. Gary looks at me with so much love that I feel my heart is about to burst out of my chest.

He comes up to me and starts to nibble on my ear. This is different. It’s not bad, just different. I find myself liking it after I get over my shock. I’m moaning and Gary starts to lick my ear. I shiver and shake, my body quivering all over. Gary chuckles and continues to lick my ear over and over again.

“Oh yes baby more,” I say.

Gary licks my ear faster and faster and I hear a loud moan. I realize it’s me and I’m mortified. Gary takes his lips off of my ear and then brings them down to my neck. He kisses my neck hard and then he begins to suck on it. I moan softly, liking it. He’s never done this before. It feels really good though. His lips are wet and soft against my skin.

I moan several times when he’s sucking on my neck and I can tell Gary likes the way I’m moaning. I am seriously turned on by him though.

Gary takes his lips off my neck and says, “Damn Sabrina you sounded like you really liked that.”

I blush and say, “I did.”

“Do you feel better now baby?” I ask him.

Gary nods, “I do actually. Thanks for taking my mind off of the wedding.”

“No problem. You’re my boyfriend. Why wouldn’t I try to help you in every way possible?”

Gary smiles bashfully, “I guess you have a point.”

Gary says we should camp out here until he can decide what to do. I nod and we set camp for the day. Our pokemon skip around the glen, enjoying the fresh air. I don’t blame them for being excited. If I was in a pokeball all day and I finally got out I would be ecstatic. Gary is putting up a tent and I go over to help him.

“Need help sweetie?” I ask.

Gary nods, “Yes actually.”

I help Gary put up the tent and once it’s up he grins at me.

“Thanks for helping sugar.”

“No problem. I like helping you.”

Gary nods and sits on the ground. I join him. He stares ahead and I gaze at him. He’s so gorgeous looking. I can’t believe he’s mine. I take my gaze off him and stare ahead as well.

“I think I’ll go to the wedding Sabrina.”

I nod, “Are you sure you’ll be okay?”

Gary shakes his head, “I don’t know honestly. But as long as you’re with me I’ll know that there’s hope.”

I smile and Gary stares into my eyes. I squirm under his scrutiny.

“Why are you staring at me so intently?” I ask.

Gary laughs, “Because I just realized that you’re my other half and seeing Misty won’t hurt as much if you’re with me.”

I grin, “Oh you’re so sweet Gary.”

Gary shrugs, “It’s the truth. If I hadn’t realized we had chemistry I would have never gotten over Misty.”

I laugh, “I’m sure you would have found someone else. You’re handsome, sweet and a good pokemon trainer. You could have anyone you wanted.”

Gary sighs, “Thanks but I don’t think I’m all those things.”

“Why not?”

“Because I usually see myself as someone who has to struggle and fight for the things I truly want. I’m not really confident I suppose.”

I frown, “Gary I think you’re doubting yourself. You’ve always been super confident. It’s just this wedding that’s throwing you off balance.”

Gary stares at me with newfound interest.

“You know I think you’re right. Thanks Sabrina.”

“Anytime sweetheart.”

Gary scoots close to me and snuggles against me so intimately. I moan and Gary laughs.

“I like when you moan Sabrina.”

I flush, “Why?”

“Because it turns me on and I know I’m doing something right when you moan.”

I laugh, “You sound just like me.”

“We are pretty similar. We even like Eevee’s evolved forms.”

I nod and I snuggle against Gary. He sighs in ecstasy and we just sit there snuggling against each other. It feels good. I like it and I can tell Gary does too. The sun goes down in a couple of hours and we eat dinner. We go to bed a little while after.

Gary lies down next to me in the tent and says, “Sabrina come closer.”

I scoot closer and Gary wraps an arm around my shoulders. He brings me to his chest and I rest my head on it.

“Good night sweetie,” he says.

“Good night darling,” I say.

My eyes close and then I’m dreaming.
♠ ♠ ♠
New chapter!! :D