Untitled

Kids of the Future

"What?!" Lilly asked in disbelief looking around at all her cousins even Carter who was holding onto her hand.

"You're not allowed to go out tonight in that," Lucas said looking at her.

"Are you my boss?" Lilly asks looking at him.

"Well no but I am sure your parents would not want you to wear that,"

"Well Luke my mom choose it for me. Besides it is my movie opening for Kids of the Future."

After rolling her eyes she picked Carter up in her hands before walking out to the limo. Once Carter was buckled up she told the driver to head off to the movie premiere.

"Lilly! Lilly!" The fans screamed as she stepped out of the limo with Carter.

"Ready for your first red carpet?" Lilly asked taking Carter's hand in hers'.

"Lets go!" Carter said pulling her along a little bit.

"Not so fast I am in heels plus we got to get to the reporters and fans," Lilly said making Carter slow down a bit.

"OK OK lets go to this reporter," Carter said pointing to someone.

"Good choice cuz," Lilly said taking his hand and leading him over to the reporter.

"We got her the star of the movie herself miss. Lilly Jonas and her date. May I ask who this handsome young man is?"

"Well this is my cousin Carter Jonas. My uncle Frankie's son,"

"Nice choice of a date. Lilly I have to say great job on winning that Oscar last week. How does is feel to be the youngest person ever to recieve an Oscar?"

"It is amazing. I mean when I won I was so shocked that my mom had to push me a little to go up and accept it,"

"Yeah I also saw that as usual you had your cousins and brothers all around you. Where are they now?"

"Right here," Nathan her oldest brother says walking over to her. "Got to keep the only girl in the family in check,"

"How sweet, anyway Lilly you know that they say you're a bigger star then your parents. How do you feel about that?"

"I think it is such an honor. I mean to be bigger then my mom and dad is such an honor because they are amazing performers." Lilly said before walking away with her little or rather large entourage. "Y'all know that you didn't have to come," Lilly said as they posed for some pictures.

"Now we couldn't leave you out here all by yourself." Paul or rather Jr. as everyone called him said.

"Lilly!" Someone yelled and she turned to see her best friends Tiffany and Demi.

"Oh thank god I thought I would have to bare this all alone," Lilly said hugging them.

"We couldn't do that to you," Tiffany says as she hugs Carter. "Now come on leave Carter to the boys and lets go do some girl stuff,"

"Don't worry we will keep her in check."

Demi adds before they walk off. As soon as they are out of eye and ear shot from her family Lilly thanks her two best friends for rescuing her family. It takes them about an hour and a half before they finally make it into the theater to watch the movie. During the after party Lilly was able to avoid her family and dance with a few boys before her twin Jason caught her and dragged her to the rest of the family.

"I am not talking to you!" Lilly said as they walked into the house. "You guys do this to me every time and I am sick of it. I need a life and you guys make it so I don't have one,"

"Lilly just listen to-"

"No Dan I don't want to listen to you guys anymore. I am going to bed and don't any of you try and come to talk to me."

Lilly said before running up to her bedroom and locking herself in. After taking a shower she put on some Pj's before slipping into bed. Falling asleep almost as soon as her head hit the pillow.