Untitled

From School to Photo Shoot

Lilly couldn't wait to get started on her next project staring on a new t.v. show called Wizards of Waverly Place. After doing her morning routine and jogging with Nathan, Jr., and Jason she got changed before leaving to go to set. Her mom who was also playing her mom on the show drove her to set.

"Oh mom they are having the children actors go to school right now in that room so I will see you when I get out,"

"OK honey." Miley said quickly giving Lilly a kiss before they walked off in different directions.

"You must be Lilly," a woman who looked to be in her mid-thirties said. "I am Mrs. Jacobs and I will be teaching you and your cast mates while you do the show," Mrs. Jacobs said her smile not fading the entire time she spoke. "David Henrie is already here why don't you go talk to him while we wait for Jake T. Austin and Demi Lavato,"

"OK Mrs. Jacobs." Lilly says walking over to David and setting her notebook on a desk next to him.

"Hey I am David Henrie." He says sticking out his hand.

"I am Lilly Jonas."

Lilly says shaking his hand. The two couldn't stop talking while they waited for the other two. While the teacher told them what they were going to be doing during their three hours a day they'd spend together Lilly and David traded phones. After they programmed each other's numbers into them they passed them back to their real owners and went back to paying attention to the teacher.

"Alright guys we will meet again tomorrow,"

"You need to get into hair, make-up, and costume so we can do the promotional photos." A stage hand said before rushing Lilly into a room.

"My name is Charlie and I am the dressing director here," Lilly noted that he had a slight British accent in his voice. "You will be wearing these outfits for the photo shoot. Most of the time you will be able to help pick out what you wear but we are in a hurry,"

"No worries Charlie I am a professional."

He laughed as Lilly took the clothes into the dressing room. After hair and make-up she went to the photo shoot area. She was the first one there so they did a few pictures of her by herself before Jake and David came along.

"Now Lilly in the middle with David on this side and Jake on that side," the photographer said and the boys moved to where they were supposed to. "Now lets do some magic."

All three of them could not help but laugh as he said that. Once they finished with all the photos the kids all went out for the movies. Tiffany joining them after coming off from the Cory in the House set.

"Lets watch the grudge,"

"Yeah!" Everyone but Lilly said before they got tickets and went in.

"Don't worry hide your head behind me if it gets to scary." David said giving her a small smile.

"Thanks."

Was all she could muster as the movie started. Though Lilly felt like screaming at some parts she did not do so but rather hide her face behind David. During the movie neither of them noticed they were holding hands until the lights came on.

"I will call you later." David said as he walked Lilly to her front door.

"I'd like that." Lilly says and he leans in to give her a hug just as the door opens to reveal her brothers and father.

"I will just go." David says before walking back to the waiting car.

"You couldn't have given me two seconds?" Lilly asked throwing her purse onto the small table that was in the entryway to the house.

"He was making a move on you." Her father says looking at Lilly.

"He was giving me a hug and would it kill you to let me have a boyfriend?" Lilly asks just as her mom walks into the room. "Mom?"

"Oh no the last time I got into something like this pie was smashed into my face." Miley says narrowing her eyes at Nathan.

"Fine then, if you need me I will be in my room ignoring all of you."

Lilly says before storming up the four flights of stairs to her loft bedroom.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh and David Henrie who plays Justin Russo just pretend he is a year older then Lilly.
I know Jennifer Stone plays the part of Harper but I changed it to Demi Lavato.
Jake is also going to be the same age as Lilly.