Untitled

Just Like Miley and Nick

Most of the next month Lilly spent it secretly hanging out with David. They'd sneak away after work and he'd drop her off a block away from her house. That is until her brothers followed her one time. David was leaning in for a kiss when her brothers came storming over.

"What do you think you're doing?" Jr. asked and Lilly jumped in front of David.

"Get away from our sister." Nathan said and Jason moved her out of the way.

"Guys if you even-" but she was to late because Nathan had already thrown a punch and hit David in the nose. "Nathan!" Lilly exclaimed as she pushed them aside and rushed to David's side. "Are you OK?"

"Yeah I am perfectly fine." He sarcastically says before getting in his car and driving off.

"You," Lilly says rounding on her brothers. "This is the last time I will take this. You guys act like I am three when I am not. Now he will never speak to me."

Before her brothers could say anything Lilly stormed away not looking back. Jason followed her while Nathan and Jr. got in Nathan's car. While Lilly angrily stormed ahead of him Jason tried to talk to her. Once they reached the house Lilly took one look at her twin giving him a very angry glare before storming up to her room. A few minutes later she was calling David.

"Hey David I know you may not want to talk to me right now but I am so sorry about what my brothers did. I promise you I will not let it happen again,"

"It is OK Lilly,"

"Just try an not be angry at wait what did you just say?" Lilly asked once she noticed what he had said.

"I said it is OK Lilly. Let truth be told if I had a sister that looks like you I would do the same thing,"

"Really?" Lilly asked caught off guard.

"Yeah but I don't have any siblings so no worries for me there."

After they had that cleared up they went on talking for an hour before they both have to go to eat dinner. During dinner Lilly didn't talk which worried both her parents.

"Lilly honey what is wrong?" Miley asked cautiously.

"Nothing mom, Can I be excused please?"

"You haven't even touched your food." Nick says looking at Lilly as the three boys stared directly at their plates.

"I am not hungry,"

"OK then go on."

Lilly gives her mother a smile as she says that before grabbing her water bottle and walking up to her room. When her door slams shuts she jumps onto her bed a curls up into a ball. Demi was gone to her dad's for the night and Tiffany wouldn't be back until ten. Just as she was about to fall asleep her phone rang playing Your One in a Million sung by her mother in her Hannah Days.

"Hey David," Lilly says as she answers her phone.

"I wanted to ask you something,"

"Sure what is it?"

"Would you be my girlfriend?"

"I'd love to David but my family cannot find out. If they did you'd be-"

"I know but we could always pull a Niley." David says and it takes a few seconds for Lilly to know what he is saying.

"I am down with that." Lilly says in her gangsta voice causing David to laugh. "I got to go, need some sleep,"

"Same here but I will see you at work tomorrow."

After saying goodbye to each other Lilly hung up her phone and went to bed.