Untitled

Everything is not what it seems

"Well you know everythings' gonna be a breeze,
that the end will no doubt justify the means,
You could fix any problem at the slightest ease,
Yes, please...

Well you might find out It'll go to your head,
When you write a report on a book you never read,
With the snap of your fingers you can make your bed,
That's what I said.

Everything is not what it seems,
When you can get all you wanted in your wildest dreams,
You might run into trouble if you go to extremes,
Because everything is not what it seems.

Everything is not what it seems,
When you can get what you want by the simplest of means,
Be careful not to mess with the balance of things,
Because everything is not what it seems." Lilly looked through the glass window of the recording studio a month after her and David had started to date. "How was that daddy?"

"Superb but I got a question for you,"

"Yeah?"

"Why are the people at Disney letting you record in the home studio for the Wizards of Waverly Place theme song?"

"I don't know dad," Lilly said before checking her watch. "I got to go meet someone down by the lake. I'll see you at ten,"

"Who is it?"

"It is a friend."

Before her dad could say anything she was running out the door. After grabbing her bag and throwing on some ballet flats she ran out the door knowing her cousins and brothers were following. Once she had lost them she ran down to the lake to meet him. After explaining to him the situation they got into his car and left to go down to Malibu were Lilly's mom Miley lived when she first moved to California.

"OK so I was thinking this really romantic restaurant called Sky Bar then we can-"

"Tell everyone including the press we are dating," Lilly said out of the blue.

"Are you sure?" David asked as they walked hand and hand down the beach.

"Yes after dinner we go to where ET! is being filmed and make a surprise visit,"

"If that is what you want."