Untitled

The Big Announcement

David and Lilly both knew that ET! was being filmed live tonight but they felt as if they needed to tell the world they were dating. Both were big stars, Lilly not only because of who her family is but also because she has a big career herself and David because he has been acting since he was two but had done less big stuff then Lilly, and thought they owed it to their many fans. Once their dinner was over they jumped into David's car and drove over to the ET! studio.

"Hey Anna it is me Lilly!" Lilly said as her and David walked onto the stage after getting permission from the producers.

"Surprise visit from two of tween's biggest stars, Lilly Jonas and David Henrie both who are set to play on a new Disney channel original series Wizards of Waverly Place," Anna said as Lilly and David both waved to the camera. "What are you guys doing here?"

"We have some big news that Lilly wants to say," David said and Lilly gave him a quick glare for a second.

"Well me and David here are dating. We have been for a month," All of a sudden they hear a pounding of footsteps.

"Who is that?" Anna asked a stage hand who shrugged his shoulders.

"I bet we now," David and Lilly say as Lilly's uncles Joe, Kevin, and Frankie walk into the studio.

"We just happened to be here when you made that little announcement." Joe said while looking at Lilly.

"Only live on ET!" Anna says and Joe looks at the camera.

"Hello," He says waving awkwardly at the camera. "We will talk when you leave,"

"Anything thing else you guys would like to add?" Anna asked looking at the five of them.

"Nope we're good!"

Lilly says before running off the stage with David. They jump into his car as soon as they get outside. After much debate Lilly convinces him to drop her off at the corner of her street to risk bodily injury to him. As soon as Lilly walked into the house she was surrounded by her entire family including her godfather Oliver his wife Sarah and their son.

"Are you trying to pull a Miley and Nick?" Aunt Lilly asked looking at Lilly.

"No auntie, me and David wanted to get used to being with just each other before we told anyone. I mean I know he is coming on tour with me next-"

"He is going on tour with you when you open for Disney's new band the DA?" Jr. asked looking down at his sister.

"Opps forgot to mention that. Oh look at the time best be off to bed got to work tomorrow,"

"Not so fast Lilly," Miley said and her daughter stopped dead in her tracks. "Your grunded for a week for not telling us."

"Oh so your grounding me for what you did when you were my age? except you and dad did it longer,"

"Lilly that is not the point,"

"No mom you and everyone else in this family still thinks I think boys have cooties when I don't. I am a girl who has needs!" Lilly said close to yelling. "Grandpa Stewart never grounded you when you told him you had been going out with dad for a year and you go all your grounded when I have only been dating him for a month because I knew this would happen,"

"Lilly honey come here lets go talk up in your room," Her aunt Lilly said taking her by the shoulders and steering her up to her loft. "OK OK talk to me,"

"No, I don't want to talk,"

"Not even to your aunt Lilly? Who you have told everything to ever since you were little,"

"Why is everyone so overprotective of me?"

"Because your the only girl in the family and they want you to be safe."

They talked for a half hour more before her aunt Lilly leaves to go home. The rest of the night Lilly spends thinking, just thinking.