Untitled

Morning Sunshine

The wind danced merrily through the French double doors at it reflected on the day's going ons. A dog barked from far off in the distance as the sun shown causing the sleeping Lilly in her canopy bed to yawn and stretch her arms. Getting up she did her morning routine before going downstairs and getting a coffee. No one was up then so she got out her cell phone and called David.

"Hey baby," Lilly says sipping on her cup of coffee.

"Morning Lil," David said through a yawn.

"Did I wake you?"

"Yeah, but it is OK. Whats up?"

"Nothing just wanted to double check to make sure your coming over tonight. You're coming right?"

"I wouldn't miss it for anything Lilly,"

"It is just a sleepover. What is so important?"

"Because even though your brother Jason is going to be there I will still be able to be with you,"

"Your going to make me cry," and that was the wrong thing to say because she heard a rodeo of pounding feet and her brothers appeared.

"Your brothers are there aren't they?" David asks as he pays the person at Starbucks.

"Yeah, and they heard me say your going to make me cry," Then out of no where Jason stole Lilly's phone out of her hand.

"If you hurt her in any way shape or form I swear to god-"

"Calm down Jason it was a figure of speech but more importantly why were you three listening to my phone calls?"

"It is like she doesn't even know us anymore," Nathan said pretending like he was crying as Jason handed Lilly back her phone.

"Hey Lilly I am getting into my car now but I'll see you at work then at the sleepover."

"OK bye!"