Untitled

Team-Jonas-who-is-going-bring-the-house-down-on-u

Jason and Lilly had the house all to themselves for the rest of the day and into the afternoon because of their sleepover. As Lilly was changing into a pair of white short shorts, white flips flops, and a black tank top with her blue and white bikini underneath it and Jason was setting up the backyard they heard the doorbell ring. Being twins they reached the door at the same time.

"First thing up is the water gun fight," Lilly says as everyone walks out to the the backyard where two folding tables were folded on their sides. "Any ideas for captains?"

"I got one," Jason says with his witty grin he wore only when he was planning something that would annoy Lilly.

"What is it?" Lilly asked cautiously.

"How about you and David? split up the cute couple," Jason says as everyone nods their heads in agreement. "OK ladies first. Pick a boy and a girl,"

"You Jason and Tiffany," Once the teams were behind the tables they choose a name. "You guys got you name chosen yet?" Lilly asked five minutes later.

"Yeah, you?" David asked peeking over the table just as Lilly had.

"Yes we do," Lilly says and without their water guns both her and David walk out to the middle. "Be easy on me and I'll-"

"Ahem!" Jason said clearing his throat and causing Lilly to turn and look at him. "As much as we all enjoy this yuck fest, emphasize on the yuck, can we get on with the game?" He asks and both Lilly and David nod their heads.

"Team JJD," David said giving Lilly a small smile which she caught and returned quickly.

"Team-Jonas-who-is-going-bring-the-house-down-on-you,"

After that they shook each other's hands before running back to behind the tables. About ten minutes into the water fight the tables had been knocked down making it hard to hide. Lilly was aiming at David when she slipped on some mud and went sprawling toward David knocking him down on top of her. For a few minutes they looked into each other's eyes before, mud and all, David leaned down and kissed her.

"He just kissed her!" Jason said and before he could make a move on them Demi, Jake, and Tiffany held him back.

"David! Lilly! stop kissing we are have all we can to hold him back," Jake yelled and they stopped kissing to see them restraining a struggling Jason.

"Sorry!" They said in unison getting up.