Status: Writing as often as possible.

Don't Forget Me

Prologue

Lucy Hallows was never a normal girl. If you met her she would tell you she had never lived a normal day in her life, nor did she want to. From the moment she was born everyone around knew that she was different, that she was gifted in ways that other children weren’t. First it was her sharp intelligence, she excelled in everything, and second it was her ethereal beauty. With piercing blue eyes that resembled the entire ocean trapped in jars, pale skin that rivaled Snow White’s, and deep red hair that set her silhouette on fire with every step. Her gifts helped further her in life, whether it was skipping grades or bringing males to their knees, she was always well off. Her parents wanted her to settle down, and marry some guy from their small town. But that was not the life she wanted, she was young and free to do what she pleased, so she did.

It wasn’t long before she uncovered the realm of computer hacking, and fell in love. It was her life, her breath, her everything. But lately she’d been feeling like something was missing, like her life wasn’t as fulfilled as she thought. So she picked up, and moved to DC where her best friend Penelope Garcia was living. That’s how we get here.

“What the heck is in these? They weigh a ton,” Penelope complained as she placed the last box on the floor.

“It’s my books!” Lucy replied, jumping over to inspect the boxes. As if the books could have broken from simply being carried in boxes.

“How many books do you own?” Penelope plopped down on the couch.

“Enough to run a small library,” Lucy sat down beside her friend, and gave her a serious look. Penelope shook her head before Lucy stood up .

“I’m gonna go take a walk, see what’s in the neighborhood,” she said.

“Do you want me to come with you?” Penelope asked.

“No, just take a break Garcia,”

Meanwhile, a few buildings down Spencer Reid was tending to a library of his own. He sat in his favorite bookstore thumbing through yet another novel. It was a wonder he hadn’t read them all. His reading was interrupted by soft footsteps approaching him, this was odd simply because not many people stumbled into the place. He looked up, and spotted a mess of red waves. There was a girl standing on her tiptoes attempting to grab a book off the top shelf. Before he knew what he was doing Spencer got up, and grabbed the book for her. He placed it in her hands, and she peered up at him from beneath her bangs.

“Here,” he said.

“Oh, uh, thanks,” she smiled lightly, not really knowing what else to do she turned and walked away. She paid for the book, and walked out of the little shop.

It started in a bookstore, she thought to herself. It started? What started? She wondered as she walked back to her apartment. What indeed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Wow, it's been awhile since I've seen this fandom hasn't it? You'll be glad to know that my Criminal Minds obsession has in fact returned! That's right, I'm back and (hopefully) better than ever. Ok, so I realize this is barely even the same story of My Girlfriend The Tech-Kitten, but in my mind it is still the idea of where I wanted the story to go. Seeing as how I only had three chapters up I guess it's hard to tell. Anyways, who cares just read, comment, and enjoy.