Status: Completed

Unsure

1/1

Caroline Forbes couldn’t even look in his direction. She couldn’t risk seeing him, looking that her and the wonderful man that was guiding her with a hand at her back. She knew his ocean eyes would be glaring a hole into both of them, she could already feel it. However, her guide could feel this sensation as well, and removed his hand, whispering a tiny apology that only her vampiric senses could hear. As soon as she could, she turned to look behind her. Matt Donovan couldn’t look away from the pair fast enough, and Caroline sighed softly. She hated to see him hurt. She had broken up with him so he wouldn’t be, but she still managed it without even breaking the skin of his neck with her teeth.

Tyler Lockwood knew exactly what his almost girlfriend was thinking. He knew she hated to see her ex like that, but honestly it pissed him off. That could be the wolf below his skin or it was just him. He wasn’t going to blame his one on his genes. As they walked along the sidewalk, he turned to her. He didn’t have her attention though, she was thinking of Matt, because of that pout on her face. He naturally grabbed her chin, changing her blue eye’s gaze into his normal brown eyes.

“Car, you can’t be sympathetic every single time we run into him,” Tyler stated, nearly harsh. She narrowed her eyes into a glare, one that he gained almost daily. He wanted to smile at the thought of seeing her everyday, but now wasn’t the time.

“But, he so-”

“Pathetic!” Tyler finished that sentence for her, and that glare became harder on his face. “Seriously Caroline. You broke up with him. Sure, you feel bad, but you’re...” He wanted to say that she was with him, but they weren’t really together. Not yet, maybe never, but she made him not feel completely alone in this new world of vampires and werewolves and whatever else there was.

So instead of finishing that thought, he spun her around, put her against the brick wall, and kissed her. It was easy for him to put his hands on her hips, and put everything he had in the kiss. She reacted slowly for a vampire, but fast for a human, kissing him with passion that surprised Tyler. Maybe he should have done this earlier, and he smiled against her lips. They separated, both breathing harshly, even though one of them didn’t need the oxygen. Tyler pressed another short kiss to her lips before stepping back and taking her hand. They started to walk when the blond opened her mouth.

“Tyler?”

“Caroline?”

“Was that you asking me out?” Tyler stopped to look at her, and sheepishly looked down. Caroline started to laugh, and he looked at her with a glare and a smirk. She kissed him on the cheek, and they continued on, unsure of what they were, but they were happy.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment or rate if ya want!