I'll Miss You Young and Free

Beautiful?

"Lucy, darling, can you come help me with supper?" I called, hearing feet thumping, knowing it would be Eustace, not Lucy.

"Where's my beetle?" I handed him a small glass jar with a red and black beetle, almost alien looking, to him.

"Wow! Thanks Kirby!" I shooed him off as Lucy came in, beginning to unload the groceries and cook.

"Thank you luv." She just gave me a sad smile. "Another letter from Susan?" She nodded.

"Kirby...do you think I'm beautiful?" I stopped stirring the sause and looked at the brunette behind me.

"Lucy, why would you ask such a thing?" She shrugged.

"Well Susan's just so beautiful, and I'm...plain."

"Lucy, look at me." She did, but slowly. "What makes you think that?"

She scoffed. "You haven't seen her, you wouldn't understand."

"Lucy, Susan and I went to school together. I have seen her, and no she is not more beautiful than you." She seemed unconvinced. "Here, I'll get dinner ready. You just go relax." She gave me a weak smile and walked up the stairs.

~~~~

"Kirby, Alberta and I are going out. Can you watch the children?" I felt like replying with an obnoxious duh! but kept to a simple; "Of course sir."

"A hideous burden?!" I heard Edmund gasp, a few minutes into what had seemed almost like silence.

Yells began to get louder and I got suspicious.

I began up the stairs, knocking on the door once, and recieving no answer.

It was when Lucy's shrill cry sounded, along with what sounded like water, was when I tugged on the door.

It didn't budge.

"Lucy? Edmund?! Eustace?! Are you alright?!" I got no answer, from any of them.

I gave one final tug before getting completely drenching in water that flowed on top of me as I swung the door open.
♠ ♠ ♠
NARNIA!!!!! XD haha
PLEEEEEAAAAAASSSSSSEEEEE COMMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!