‹ Prequel: Why me?

Me, A Queen Vampire? Yeah right..

{part one}

It took you a few minutes to think. This was the biggest decision of your life! So far that is.The guys looked impatient, and you knew you had to hurry. Except how could you go any faster? You decided to go with your heart instead of your brain. Something you usually do that would end badly for you, but this time it felt right.

"I pick. Ugh, this is so hard, but Tom." I said quickly.

A huge grin appears on Tom's face. He runs over to you, and lifts you up and spins you around. He looks into your eyes, and then slowly pulls in for a kiss. You two break away knowing you have forever to do that. You look over at Robert who is looking down at the stone floor, and he looks like his heart was just split in half. And it was. He thought you would pick him.You let go of Tom and walk over to Robert and hug him as tight as you can.Knowing that is the last time you could hug him for a while.

You whisper into his ear,"We can still be friends, right?"

"Always." Robert said.

"Good", you say with a smile.

"Come on ______. We need to hurry up. You know, Bart." Tom says impatiently.

You walk back over to him and hold his hand while he teleports the two of you to a park with all sorts of flowers, trees, rose bushes and a small pond with a few ducks and swans. It was absolutely amazing. "This is the place." Tom says with a smile. Out of nowhere came a priest.

"Are you two ready?" The priest asks.

"Wait what about Jenny I want her to be there too." You can't have a wedding without her.

" Robert, do you think that you can go and get her? We need to do this." Tom says with a hopefully look on his gorgeous face.

Robert looked like he was glad to leave, probably not wanting reality to set in.

"Sure." Robert says then leaves in a blink of a eye.

Tom snaps his fingers and now you are in a black wedding dress and he is in this tux with his crown on. You look down and look at your dress.

"Black?" You question.

"It is a tradition. It looks great on you." Tom insists.

You and him walk up to the priest. The priest is talking and all you can do is stare at Tom. He looks different all the sudden, but in a good way. Then, doubts hit you. You wondered if you made the right decision. Even if you did, it is too late now. You look into his blue eyes, and you see a lot of love. You feel a lot of love as well. As the ceremony was being held, you felt a little disappointed. Not to have a big wedding with all of your family and to have your dad walk you down the aisle. Then you noticed the priest was talking to you.

"Do you ____ ____ take this man to be your husband till death do you part?" The priest asks.

" I do." You couldn't help to smile. You were getting married to a man you loved. Even if it wasn't exactly how you planned it.

"Do you Thomas McCoy take this woman to be your wife till death do you part?" He asked in the same tone as he had asked you.

"I do." He smiled too and gazed dreamily at you.

"You may now kiss the bride." The priest instructed. Tom grabs you around the waist and leans you back and kisses you. It is one of the most passionate kiss that you have ever had, but you knew it had to end.

When you broke away you saw Robert arriving out of breath without Jenny." I couldn't find Jenny. I searched their whole house." Robert said breathing hard.

"Do you think that Bart did something to her?" You asked worried.

"Actually Jenny killed him." Robert said sounding shocked. You and Tom were both
shocked as well, but especially you. How could Jenny kill anyone? She just didn't seem like she could.

"Well didn't she say something about making a deal with some guy." Tom suggested.

"What guy? A deal doesn't sound good." You asked more worried than ever.

"It was to save you. Don't worry about it. It seems as if your sister could handle herself." Tom assured you. You still didn't have a good feeling about this. The priest walks over to Robert.

"Sorry to interrupt, but Robert it's time to give them away." Robert took a deep breath.

"I'm ready." He said with confidence lacking from his voice.

The priest said some words that sounded kinda like a spell, and Robert's wings came out and his fangs. Then poof, they went away. "Good luck." The priest says with a smile.

"I guess I don't really fit in here. I'm gonna go and find some old friends maybe." He said sounding a little down.

"Are you sure? You can stay with us still." Tom assured.

" I would feel as though I was just in the way. Could you teleport me to town?" Robert asked, since he could no longer teleport himself.

"Positive? We have plenty of room at the mansion." Tom asked once more.

"Robert, come on you don't want to live on the street." You chipped in.

"I won't be. I promise. I need to get used to being normal and that sure as hell won't happen if I stay with you guys." Robert said it with a laugh.

"Well that is true. Just know you always have a place to go." Tom said with a smile. Robert nodded and looked off in the distance. Tom waves his hand and Robert is gone like that. The priest hands you your crown as a queen. Here you go my queen and bows down to you.

"You don't have to do that, but thanks for the crown." You said a little embarrassed.

"Oh! But I do! You better get used to it." The priest insisted.

This is going to be a wild ride. Can I handle being queen? I'll have to wait and see.

"You will be able to do it. " Tom assured you. Tom looked at you and smiled. He picks you up in bridal style, and you both teleport back to the mansion. You look around and you see you are in his bedroom. You laugh and so does he.

"I love you. So glad I picked you." I assured Tom. Tom didn't even have to answer. We both already knew what he was going to say. He just wrapped his arms around you and kissed your neck slowly, then moved up to your lips. Once they met you closed your eyes and slowly fell back onto the bed. Tom slowly zipped your dress, and you undid his tie. They would only get in the way.

Tom kissed you one more time on the lips and said, "I love you too."

~ Jenny's POV~
You open your eyes and look around. You have arrived at the old man's place.

"How dare you?" The old man spoke. His words filled with anger.

"What are you talking about? I killed a vampire like you wanted!!" You asked confused.

The old man's face went red with anger and he said," You killed my son and your sister killed my other son. Now my legacy is over and now my enemies' son will become king!! I could kill you right now, but no that would be too easy. You wouldn't feel the pain that I do. I will let you in on my plan later. Have a nice life, until I destroy it. He waves his hand, and you are on the corner of your street."

What was he talking about? I wonder if he was telling the truth.
You walk towards your house and see a man at your doorstep and realize that it is Robert.

"Robert? What are you doing here?" You ask.

"Well I kinda need a place to live because ____ picked Tom so now I am normal. And you are kinda the only normal person I know. I promise it won't be long. I just need somewhere to start. So... " Robert hints.

"Oh of course you can stay with me for how ever long you need too. I just bought this place." You say with a huge smile on your face. This was the only good thing of the day. You always thought that Robert was cuter and had a better personality of the two.

"Come on in."
♠ ♠ ♠
So the first chapter of the SEQUAL!
Just to let you know that the old man, never gets a name.
So yea.
Thanks for reading and COMMENT! =D

and ill do italics for thoughts.

~Charmedmiss