‹ Prequel: Why me?

Me, A Queen Vampire? Yeah right..

{part ten}

~ Your POV~
You open the stall to the bathroom door and see an confused Tom.

"Your not supposed to be in here."

Tom ignores you, comes in and closes the door behind him. He also slides down the wall next to you.

"I'm sorry that I embarrassed you; I just didn't know how to tell you. I am.." Tom puts his fingers on your lips, which stops you from talking.

"I already knew. I read your mind. I know I wasn't supposed to but I couldn't help myself. You wouldn't tell me anything.know that we are young and everything, but we can be ready." Tom said with an encouraging smile.

"I should've know that you would have been happy. Except for some reason... I don't know I thought that.... never mind. " You look around you and remember that you are still in a bathroom stall. Tom notices too, and his cheeks go red. You hold his hand and open the door. A woman walks in and looks at the both of you strangely.This time in the car ride home there was anything but silence. Mostly you talked about random stuff.

"Did you ever find out what your parents were going to call you if you were a girl?" You asked Tom interested.

"Yep, they said they would call me Amber."

"That's a really pretty name. If we have a girl we should name her that." You say with a smile.

"What about if it's a boy?"

"We should name it's Luke. That would have been my name if I was a boy." You admit.

Tom nods with a huge smile on his face. It was fun to pick out the names.

"Will the baby be a vampire?" You asked concerned.

"I guess. I mean Robert and I were both born vampires." Tom points out.

"So if we have two kids they are going to have to fight over who is going to be Queen/ King?"

"Well usually it is the first born that becomes Queen or King. Since Robert and I are twins we had to let the girl choose. Well let's talk about something else."

You could tell that he didn't like to talk about his brother much.

"What was your favorite childhood memory?" Tom asks changing the subject.

"Okay, this is an easy one. Don't get offended or anything either. It is about love and stuff but I love you.So, I remember one time when I was about 13 or so and my sister was maybe 12 we sneaked out of the house. We decided to spend the night in the park down the street from our house. It took forever for our parents to agree to this! We said that we would call every hour and everything. We got everything that we needed a sleeping bag ,etc. So we got to the park and talked for a while. Until theses two guys that were about two years older than us came out of the woods.They said that their dad had kicked them out of the house.The weird thing was that they wouldn't tell us their names, or were they went to school or anything.So me and one of the guys really clicked and my sister and the other guy seemed to be getting along too. They spent the night with us, obviously not together, but still. I got my first kiss from the guy, and he was probably the first guy that I ever truly liked. Then we went to sleep and when we woke up in the morning they were gone. I tried to find out who that guy was for such a long time. I guess I was always on the lookout for him, but not anymore because I have found my perfect guy. So enough of my long rant." You say almost out of breath.

Tom didn't answer you and was just smiling, then he said,"I know the guy you spent that night at the park with."

"Really? Who?" You asked completely amazed.

"Me."

All the sudden a warm sensation filled your heart.

"You can't be serious. That is so weird. I didn't even think that it could have been you." You were so surprised, but also really happy.

The car stops and you see that you are at your house happier than when you left to go eat.
You entered the house and sat down at the kitchen table.

"Look we got a message from.... my dad."

~ Jenny's POV~
You were lounging in your room. You couldn't sleep all night. It seemed that there was no way out of this mess. There was absolutely no way you could kill your sister and brother-in-law. You couldn't let the old man kill them either.

I wish I could just tell someone, and we could figure this out together. Maybe I could email someone,maybe an old friend.That way he wouldn't know about it.

You walk over to your crappy computer. It takes forever to load, but it finally reaches your email. You click on the write button and start to write, but as soon as you write something about it. It will erase the words from the email.
Then something else appeared on the screen.
Message:
"You think that you are smarter than me. You think that I wouldn't have already thought of you emailing your problem to someone. Anyway I can read your pretty, little mind. So be careful what you think."

You type back," What?"

"Yes, so I know ever thought that you think. So even if you do come up with a plan I will also know. I will have something to stop it."

Great I am not even safe in my own mind.

"No your not. So I suggest that you just kill them and get it over with"

You seriously think I am going to kill my sister!!

"Do you have a choice?"

You slam the computer shut, and it knocks over a lamp on the desk and breaks.
Robert rushes in from his room.

"What happen?" He asks.

"I must have slammed down the computer too hard. The lamp fell. Everything is fine."

Yea, right. My life is falling apart.

You feel your eyes getting watery and a tear drops down your cheek. Robert walks over and hugs you.

"It's okay. I know it must be hard." He says trying to comfort you.

Yea I have to kill your brother and my sister. Only if you knew.

"Come on. How about we go out and you can get your mind off of everything?"

You just give a slight nod.

"I have the perfect place. Wear something warm." Robert suggest.

"Warm? It is 85 degrees outside!"

"Trust me." Robert calls from his room.

You dressed in some jeans and wore a hoodie over a shirt. Robert drives you there two there, and you realize that you are at the ice skating ring.

"Robert I can't skate." You say wanting to go home.

"Neither can I but we can learn together." Robert says with a smile.

"No. I have tried before. I'm just not good at it." You admit.

"Well maybe you just didn't have a good teacher."

You guys walk inside and get your skates.

Once you step onto the ice you fall, but thankfully Robert catches you. You decide that you just need to have fun.

"See I told you I wasn't good." You state again.

"Come on just give another try. I'll help you."
He puts his hands on your hips and guides you on the ice. You start to get the hang of it. Then he lets go of you, and you hold his hand and skate together for a while.

"Is this getting your mind of it?" Robert asks.
"Well it was."

You can see Robert feels bad." Sorry. I'll talk about something else.... Ummm let's see.... Well I am really excited about being an Uncle. Are you excited to be an Aunt?"

Well this isn't exactly getting my mind off of it.

"Yea I guess." You spit out.

Hopefully we will get to be.

Then the announcer comes on the intercom," Okay can we have everyone off the ice except Jenny and Robert please."

You look at Robert confused.
"Just wait and see." Robert says grabbing your hand and pulling you to the middle of the ice.
The light that has been circling around the place in now on the two of you. He looks you in the eye and smiles.

"Jenny, will you be my girlfriend?"

Everyone was cheering you on, and you turned a beet red. You kiss him, instead of saying yes.

Robert whispers in your ear."I'm falling hard for you."
"Me too." You whisper back.

Then he pulls you against his chest and gives you a passionate kiss.

How could I ever live without him? I want this feeling to last forever. But how could I live without my sister?
♠ ♠ ♠
Uh oh message from the father.
Also, Robert falling for Jenny.
What is to happen next?
~Charmedmiss.