‹ Prequel: Why me?

Me, A Queen Vampire? Yeah right..

{part eleven}

~Your POV~
Tom presses the message button, and the recording starts.

Message:
Tom. I need to see you. It's urgent. Come and see me once you get this message. Please bring your wife too.
End Message

The whole time his father didn't change his tone. He sounded serious. A hundred ideas were ruining through your head at once. All of the happiness and joy that you were feeling a little while ago was gone. You had a great feeling about what this was about. You could see it on Tom's face too.

" Do..you think that.."

Tom cuts you off before you can say another word.
"Let's just see." Tom says quickly.

You just nod and you both head outside. Tom lets out his wings and picks you up bridal style. He gives you a kiss on the forehead, trying to ensure that everything will be alright. You give him a half smile. During this flight, there were no tricks, or fast flying.

You kept replaying the message over and over again in your head. He didn't sound mad, but he did sound happy. So maybe it isn't a bad thing. Except why would he have to say we had to come immediately if it wasn't. You don't think that Kyle would actually follow through. You thought that he was just threatening you guys. Did he want to be king himself? Except before you could ask anyone, you were at his father's house and were about to find out.
Tom knocked on the door and a maid answered it. She told the two of you to sit down in the living room. You both took a seat and glanced around the room.

They had a really, nice house and around the living room were are of these pictures and china on the walls. It was very pretty. As it should be, since they are filthy rich. You leg to shake slightly, and you bit your lip. Tom grabbed your hand and gave it a little squeeze. You see that Tom's father entered the room and sat down.

"I suppose you are both wondering why you are here or maybe you already know. A very unfortunate event has taken place recently. I'm sure you are both aware to what happened a couple of nights again. You both know the duties of the Queen and one of them is to protect her subjects. Which didn't happen. I hate to do this, but I have gotten multiply complaints about how you, Tom . About how are handling your leadership, and well they don't like it. They want you out of power. Believe me, I tried my hardest to convince everyone that this is not a good idea. It was just a mistake, everything. I talked to more of the vampires and they say they would rather have another king." His father states.

You couldn't believe that Tom's father would listen to the other vampires and not believe in his own son. You realize that it was your fault not Tom's. How was he supposed to know the guy was a vampire! Except maybe this was a good thing. You really you didn't care if you were a queen or not. It doesn't seem like it matters to Tom that much either. So maybe the two of you could have a normal life. It really didn't seem like that big of a deal until you heard the what else he had to say.

"Sadly, _____ you will have to stay Queen because you are the Chosen One. There is no one else that can take your place. So you will have to marry the new King."

"What? No, I'm already married to your son." You say in outrage.

"Well you will still be married to one of my sons. Robert will take Tom's place."

"That can't happen. I love Tom to death. I'm not marrying anyone else even if it is Robert. Tom and I having a baby." You can't believe what you are hearing.

"Well, I would say congratulations, but not anymore. You will just have to work it out. Sorry it was your choice."

"Don't say that! It was not my choice!!" I practically yelled at him.

"I know this is hard for you, but don't talk to me like that! I am still an elder to you." His father said not pissed off as well.

You stop talking but you storm out of the room and head for the front door. Some of the maids try to stop you or at least calm you down. You open the door and slam it behind you.

You were not expecting that at all. You can't do that! You can't just go and marry Robert. You picked Tom for a reason! Sure maybe you loved him once, but now your heart belongs to Tom. Their father couldn't do that if he had any love for either of his sons.

~ Back inside the house~
Tom was speechless although millions of words wanted to escape his mouth.

What have I've done?

"I'm incredibly sorry son. I really didn't want to do this. I hope everything works out for you.

You have two weeks to give your crown to Robert. I have to attended to some business then I am going to contact him today. At least, now you will have the normal life.
His father got up and left Tom just sitting there stunned. He got up and went outside to follow you.

Tom walked slowly over to you with his head down. Then he embraced you in a huge bear-hug. You held on to his embrace tightly because now you will never know when it will be the last time, you get to feel him against you. The good feeling that enters your heart.

Tom whispers into your ear," It is all my fault. I am so sorry this is happening to you."

You let go of Tom and look him in his baby blue eyes.
"Are you serious? Do you really think this is your fault? Because if you do you're wrong. It's mine. You taught me the best that you could. I love you and I will never stop loving you. I don't care whatever happens I will always love you." You say looking into his eyes.

"I'll always love you too."

Tom places his soft lips on yours for only a moment, then pulls away.

"Let's go home and enjoy the time we have with each other." Tom whispers into your ear.
Tom picks you up and he flies you home while you fall asleep in his arms.

~Jenny's POV~
You walked through the door of your apartment and threw your bag down.

"Uggg I forgot how much work, work actually is."

Robert gave a little laugh.

"Well you are going to have to get used to it again." He says.

"Yea, Yea, Yea I know." You say as you plop down on the couch and take off your shoes when the phone rings.

"I got it." Robert runs to go and get it.

You yell thank you. Glad that you don't have to get up again.

All you can hear is,"Hey........Why?........Ok I'm coming."

"Who was that?" You ask.

"My dad. He wants to see me. He said it was urgent." Robert says sounding a little worried.

"Why?" You are now curious.

"I don't know he just said it was "urgent". So I guess that means I need to head over there right now. Don't worry about coming. You need to rest up for tomorrow."

"Okay good luck." You decide not to push it.

He comes over and gives you a peck on the cheek.
Robert leaves, and you turn on the TV. Except you aren't really paying any attention, it was just background noise. You were thinking about what Robert's father had to tell him. What could it be that it was so urgent? Nothing came to you. You hoped that everything was alright with Tom and _____, or did you not really care because then you wouldn't have to worry about hurting anyone. No, of course you hoped that they were okay. You loved them both dearly. You hear a car door slam, and Robert walks in. He sits down next to you on the couch. You look at his face and it was extremely pale. He looked worried and upset. Just an overall mess.

"Robert, what's wrong?" You asked worried.

Robert opened his mouth, but no words came out.

"Robert, you're worrying me. What's wrong?" You say impatiently.

Robert looked at you and said, "I going to have to break up with you."

"What? Why? I thought you liked me, a lot." You are freaking out now about to burst into tears.

"I do. A lot, a lot. I have to marry your sister." He says with a frown on his face.

"Robert! This a joke, right? What is wrong with you ? ____ is already married to your brother!"

"It's confusing, but basically my dad is making them spit up because no one wants Tom for king anymore. I have to take his place." Robert says rubbing his head.

"I still can't see why we can't still be together. Why can't I just take my sister's place?" This seems obvious.

"Because she is the Chosen One. Don't you think that they want to stay together too? I mean ____'s having a baby for crying out loud. God, it must be hard on them. We have to talk to them and figure out a way to fix all of this by two weeks when Tom has to give me his crown.

Two weeks. That's when I have to do the old man's deal by.

"I think I know a way to stop all of this." You say.

"How?" Robert asks obviously not seeing a way.

"You'll see."

You run upstairs and go online. You click write and start to write the old guy.
Message:
"So how should I kill them?"
♠ ♠ ♠
Drama, drama, DRAMA! =D
Hope you liked it.
-x-
Charmedmiss