‹ Prequel: Why me?

Me, A Queen Vampire? Yeah right..

{part thirteen}

~ Your POV~
You stand there staring into the mirror. There is no reflection shining back at you. No one. You think about how much your life has changed in the past few months. You used to have a pretty normal life, A family that cared for you even if they weren't perfect. You weren't popular, but you had a few close friends. You miss your old life more than ever. Since this one was turning out to be so horribly wrong. A sense of loneliness hits you hard. You feel your eyes tearing up, and a tear falls down your cheek, There is a little plop when it hits the cold, bathroom floor.

Then, you hear someone shouting for you from downstairs.
Time to face the world which sadly included your sister and Robert.
You really didn't want to go at all. It seemed like the worst possible plan that anyone could come up with right now. One person you definitely didn't want to see was Robert. What if old memories of the two of you did flow back? That is one thing that you just can't handle that right now. All you wanted to do was be with Tom and stay with him forever. Was that so hard? That is your main goal in life right now. You walk downstairs and go outside to the car. Tom already packed up it up with all of your supplies. You get in the car and give Tom a little peck and a convincing smile.

The drive was very long, since everyone wanted to get as far away from what they knew as possible. Although, you did enjoy the long ride. It gave you time to think, be with Tom and not Robert. You got there and the sky already looked a little lighter. The moment you got there you saw your sister was already there. She looked incredibly unhappy and maybe a little mad. You didn't see Robert anywhere, but you were kind of glad. You helped Tom unload the car, and then he set up the tent. You walked over by your sister and decided to talk to her. Since you really hadn't since you got kidnapped.

"Hey."

Jenny didn't answer you. She keep her head down, but was shaking like she was about to burst out into tears.

"Look I know how hard it is to lose someone that you love. Believe me."

You try your hardest not to cry, but Jenny starts crying like a baby. You can't stand to see your little sister cry. It was such a stupid reason why all of this sadness even had to take place. None of us deserved this. You hug her for a long time and the both of you cry. Eventually, you stop and see that Tom and Robert talking too by the fire. You look at Jenny and see that she is fast asleep. So, you gently place her down and decide to talk to the guys.
You sit down by Tom, and he puts his arm around you. You rest your head on his shoulder.
You look at Robert and thought that you saw a tint of jealously in his eyes, but then he looks away.

You leave it alone and decide not to question him.

"So have you guys come up with anything yet?" You ask both of them.

"Tomorrow." Robert replies.

Robert looks up at you and stares into your eyes. You look away and see that the moon is full. Then, there was a weird silence and a yawn escaped from your lips.

"I think that I am going to go to bed.Nice seeing you Robert." You say getting up.

"Me too. Goodnight." Tom said following you.

You both left Robert sitting by the blazing fire.

You went into the tent and saw that Tom only brought one sleeping bag.

"Okay now go outside. I have to change." You say playfully.

"Aww come on _____. It's not like I haven't see you before." Tom says with a smirk.

You give him a look, and he puts his hands up in defense and leaves. You yell for him to come back into the tent. Tom walks back in and gets into the sleeping bag. He puts his arms around you and starts kissing your neck softly. You give a little giggle once he hits a ticklish part, and then become silent.

"What's the matter?" He mumbles.

"It's just...... we have to figure out a way. I'm just worried we won't in time."

"I know. Don't worry. Tomorrow." Tom says trying to get back to what he was doing.
You stop him by talking again," I think if I just have some time to figure this out."

You try to think, but your mind seems blocked. You can't come up with anything. You have to though; you feel you are the one that has to do it. You decided maybe if you stopped worrying about it something would come to you. Since worrying about it didn't help. You cuddled against Tom and put your head on his chest.

~Jenny's POV~
You wake up in a cold sweat. You wonder why you are so cold. You look and see that it is still light outside, so everyone must be sleeping. You take a look around you and see Robert sleeping in his sleeping bag. This looks like an opportunity to you; so you climb into the sleeping bag with him. He doesn't even wake up or move. You can't even look at your sister anymore. It is just too hard for you. A total wreck would be an understatement right now. There is only four more days until the wedding. Four. You feel like you are going to throw up almost all of the time. You take a couple of big breaths to calm yourself down and finally you go back to a not so restful sleep.

~ Back to your POV~
Sleep was not something happened last night. Even though you promised you wouldn't think about it, you did anyway. So instead you decided to make breakfast for everyone, which happened to be cereal since you aren't a cook. Tom came out of the tent looking concerned.

"Are you okay?" You ask the confused Tom.

"Yea, I was just looking for you. I couldn't find you. It's all good though." He said with a smile on his face. He gave you a quick kiss. Strangely enough, you still felt that little tingling feeling after all of this time. Then, he sat down and grabbed a bowl.

"Did you get any sleep last night?" He asks you.

"No, but I might have figured out a way." You say hopefully.

"How?" Robert voice shot in.

Robert came out of nowhere and scared you to the point where you screamed.
"Sorry I scared you." Robert said sitting down.

"It's fine. I'll tell you when Jenny gets out here."

"Tell me what?" This time Jenny's voice comes out of no where.

This time Jenny came out of no where. You gave a little yelp.

"You guys need to stop scaring me!! I have a plan." You say with confidence.

~ Robert's POV~
You woke you and saw Jenny's head laying on you. It was weird; you weren't sure if you wanted it there of not. Slowly, you got up and stepped out of the tent to stretch. You saw _____ sitting eating breakfast deep in thought. Your eyes were glued to her and a smile appeared on your face. You couldn't help it. You were pretty positive you were falling in love with Jenny, but now that you see _____ again you can't help but to feel attracted to her again. It was such a sudden and harsh way to end it. Jenny was there for you; you appreciated that. It was just maybe you liked her because she was ____'s sister. Then, you see Tom get out of their tent and kiss ________ a huge smile forms on her face. You couldn't help but to feel jealous.
How can I be falling for her again? I don't want to.
You knew this was going to be a huge problem.
You walked over there, and you heard ______ say that she had a plan.

~ Back to you~
Everyone sat down beside the fire, which had now pretty much dyed out.

"Now I don't know if this will work, but we can always give it a try. It is better than nothing. Okay, well first off I think that we * you say pointing to you and Tom* should make a speech and try to get the vampires back on our side again. Tell them to give us one more chance. If that doesn't work and the wedding does happen, we can still make it work. Tom and I can still live together and so can Robert and Jenny. We just going to have to act like we are not together anymore. Like me and Robert go to the parties and everything." You say nodding your head hoping everyone likes the plan.

You look at Jenny, and it almost seems like she wasn't listening to anything you just said. Then, her facial expression changed, and she had a look like yea right. You saw Robert staring at you again, and you couldn't stand it anymore. You know that you weren't just flipping out and assuming he was staring at you. He really was! Tom wasn't even noticing, he was just nodding his head still deep in though to how it will all work out.

"Sounds like a good idea. Everyone agree?" Robert questions everyone.

Jenny rolled her eyes, but nodded in agreement. Tom said yes, and then everyone was dead silent again for a long time.

"Well since no one has anything to say.We can rent a boat and go water skiing or tubing." Tom said changing the subject.

This will be a good way to get my mind off of everything.

"Sure." You reply.

"Well I guess, but I have never been before." Robert says.

Jenny just shook her head and got up and left.
"Okay well I guess just the three of us." You say kind of disappointed.

You get changed into your bathing suit that is dark purple but has little bows on the sides.
You all start to head towards the lake, and you already feel better.

"Robert, do you know what is wrong with Jenny?" You question him.

"I have no idea she keeps leaving early in the morning and coming home past midnight. One time I tried to talk to her about it, and she said that she is doing it for us. I have no idea what she is talking about." Robert says hopeless.

You try to think and figure out why she would be doing this except nothing came to you. You look and see that you are at the lake which is beautiful. The moonlight was shining on the water, and it looked amazing. You see that there is a man with a boat right in front of you. He seemed like he would be driving your boat today. Then, you noticed that there was a tube at the end. I guess we are going water tubing! You guys getting into the water and start splashing around. Until, the guy looks pissed that we are wasting his time, and we get into the boat with you in the middle. You put your hands on the handles, and then Tom puts his hand over yours. Then, you feel that Robert also put his hand on yours. You give him a strange look, and he moves his hand over.

You had to know why Robert was being this way. He couldn't like you again! That would mess everything up. So after a couple of rounds, everyone was tired with many times falling off. So you decided to pull Robert aside in some woods nearby the lake. It was almost sunrise, so you had to hurry.

"Robert. Why are you acting so weird around me? " You ask him hoping he will tell the truth.

"What do you mean?" Robert spoke, acting like he didn't know.

You look at him, and tell that he was acting. He knew exactly what you meant.
"You're a horrible actor. You grabbed my hand on the ride, and your eyes are on me all the time. What about Jenny?"

Robert looked down, and then back into your eyes.

"Okay, I'll tell you. It's because I still love you and seeing you again has made all of those feelings come back. I thought that I loved Jenny but....but... she has just been so weird lately, and I never get to see her. Now, I am thinking I only liked her because she is your sister. I really just don't know anymore. I do know that I feel feelings for you and not her." Robert says confidently, probably glad he got it off his chest.

"Well you didn't have to hide those feelings. I was afraid that I was going to feel those old feelings too,but you know that we can't be together." You tell him.

"Do you really think this speech is going to change people's minds?"

You don't want to tell the truth, but he has been honest with you so you feel you should be the same.

"No, I don't."

You run away to your tent and cry yourself asleep.

~ Jenny's POV~
You let a tear fall from your cheek. What you just heard was unbelievable. .

This is what you get for eavesdropping, Jenny.

You can't believe that he would say that.

Wow. I have totally messed this up for myself.

You start to walk away when you bump into someone and fall down on your butt. You look up and can't make out who it is.

Once you hear their voice you figure it out.
You take Tom's outreaching hand.

"I'm sorry." He says, but his voice cracks. You can tell that he has been crying as well.

"Tom, were you crying?" You ask him.

"Well, your crying too." He states blankly.

"Why?"

"Why not? I have thousands of reasons to be crying right now. My life is falling apart. What if ____ is happy with Robert and forgets everything we had? I've tried to remain strong. I just can't do it anymore. I would rather die than lose her." Tom says now in tears.

Die, huh?
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for all of the POV switching.
Two more. AHHH! :(
-x-
Charmedmiss