‹ Prequel: Why me?

Me, A Queen Vampire? Yeah right..

{part fourteen}

~ Your POV~

You are leaning against a tree and looking around at basically nothingness. The crickets are chirping in the background, and the moon is high in the sky.You looked over at Jenny. Then, it hits you. You could read her mind, too. You really didn't like reading people's minds, but Jenny hasn't talked to you this whole trip. Now, you were packing up to head for Tom's father's house.
You try to enter her mind, but it seemed like she was blocking you out. You wondered how she could do that. So, you tried again but this time you heard someone, but it wasn't Jenny's voice. It was a man's voice that you didn't recognize .
Enter if you dare..but you will regret it..
You quickly got out, afraid too hear any more. You were wondering what was up with her, but you guess that you won't be finding out by reading her mind. So you decide to move to Robert who was packing up the car.

You decided to read Robert's mind, since you were already on a roll.
What am I going to do? I want to marry ____,but I still love Jenny too. I am so confused!
You already guessed that Robert felt that way about you.
You see Tom slam the trunk down and get into the car; so you followed him without saying goodbye to your sister or Robert.

There was complete silence except for the rain hitting the windows. You knew this was going to be one of the last times that you were going to be with Tom and you two weren't even talking.

You were pulled out of your though by a lighting strike that was only a few miles away and then the thunder. You look at Tom, and he still focused on the road with the rain pouring on the windshield.

"Tom?"

"Yes."He says still paying attention to the road.

"I miss the way we used to be." You mumble.

You start to cry and you think you see Tom cry too but your not sure.

"Tell me you love me." Tom says loudly.

You are pretty confused." I love you. Tom you know that." Why would he be asking you to tell him that?

"I love you too, until the day I die." Tom says now looking you in the eyes.

"I couldn't live without you." You say with a smile on your face, then push your lips against his.

Tom reaches for a blanket in the back and gives it to you.

"Put it over you." Tom instructs you.

"Why? I'm not cold." You ask confused.

" _____, please just do it." Tom says sincerely.

You go ahead and do it, and then all of a sudden lighting hits the front right tire.Tom loses control of the car. You grab his arm and attempt to put the blanket over both of you. You hit the airbag, but it doesn't come out. Then, the car rolls down a hill and hits a tree.

~ Sometime later~
You wake up and all you see is white. You wonder were you could be.Then you start to hear a beep, beep, beep, you look to were the beeps are coming from, and you see a heart monitor. You can't remember why you would be in the hospital. You look over to your other side, and you see Robert sleeping, not Tom. You wonder why, so you ask him.

"Robert." You say tapping his shoulder, trying to way him up. This works and Robert wakes up and looks at you and smiles.

"Good your awake. The nurse said it would be soon." Robert says fluffing your hair a little.

"Where's Tom?" You ask worried.

You see Robert expression change and your heart drops.

"What's wrong with him?" You demand from Robert.

"Well the car crash.." Robert started.

"Car Crash?" You question.

"You don't remember. Do you?"

Then, it hits you again and you remember the blanket and lighting everything.

"Oh crap, I remember. How did you find us?" I ask Robert now feeling the tears coming on.

"Well we were driving behind you guys, and then we saw the lighting hit your car. The car went off the road, so we went and followed it. We found you down there, you had a blanket over you. Jenny pulled the blanket off of you and thought that you were dead and started crying, but then I felt your pulse and you were just unconscious. You had a nasty piece of glass in your arm.

You look at your arm, and it is all wrapped up in bandages.

Robert continues,"And Tom was all messed up, but he is awake now. He has been for a few hours. He is pretty messed up though."

"How?" You ask still worried.

"His arm is broken, and his face is pretty messed up." Robert said with a frown.

"When can I see him?"

"Soon, I promise." Robert reassures you.

"It was so weird. It was like Tom knew it was going to happen. He told me to put the blanket over me. I was confused then, but now I see why. I just have no idea how he could have know." You state still in confusion.

"That is strange. Only really powerful vampires can looking into the future."

"Oh. Well did you get to talk to your father?" Hopefully they have postponed the wedding.

"Yea, over the phone,e and he said that the wedding is still on for tomorrow. He said that everything is all ready. It can't be canceled." He stated, you couldn't tell if he was happy or sad.

"I can not get married tomorrow!" You practically scream at him.

"Rest up , so you can see Tom. I am sorry."

Robert walks out, and you fall back into a deep sleep.

~ Jenny's POV~
You are on your laptop in the waiting room. You couldn't look at your sister anymore, since the day was tomorrow.You have no idea how you are going to do it. Today when you thought that your sister was dead, you couldn't stop crying; so how are you going to be able to live with yourself after you have to kill her yourself.Then, you get a message, and you already know who it is from. You press the delete button, and it erases from your inbox.
Then another message appears. You open it. and of course it is from the old man.

Message:
Don't have second thoughts. Tomorrow will be the best time since they are both weak.
You better do or else I will do it. I'll be watching you.

You type back,"Did you make them get into a car crash?"

"Maybe." was his only reply.

"You piece of shit. It could have killed them." You wished you could have been the crap out of him. Unfortunately, this was through the computer.

"Does it really matter to you?" He questions you.

You close your computer and sit there and cry. You walk to your sisters room and see that she is sleeping. You walk over to her bed and braid her hair like you used to do when you were kids. You really have missed your sister since she left.
The door opens and closes you look you and see Tom. He looks absolutely horrible.
His face is all messed up with cuts and bruises. He looks at you with a half smile.
You stare at him and know that you did that to him and start to cry even harder.
He walks over to you and sits on _____'s bed.

"Don't worry." Tom says," The doctor says everything should heal in about a year. Except that isn't true because little does he know, but I am a vampire so it will heal probably in a week. So, don't cry it isn't your fault.You saved our lives. You and Robert."
You run out of the room crying. You have to get ready for tomorrow.
♠ ♠ ♠
So I'm sorry I took forever to update.
I'm sure your notice I am writing different.
Well, let's just say. I got told. XD
So only one more. =,(
-x-
Charmedmiss