‹ Prequel: Why me?

Me, A Queen Vampire? Yeah right..

{part fifteen}

~ Your POV~

You adjust your golden crown atop of your head. You unruffle your amazing dress. The sounds of all the commotion from inside the church are flooding your dressing room.

There must be thousands of people here. Well more like vampires than people, and I don't know a single one.

You hear a knock on the door, and you already know who it is.Tom. Everyone had worked it out that he was going to walk you down the aisle, since there was no dad present. You definitely didn't want their dad, especially will all that he has done.

You turn around and see Tom. He is dressed in an average suit, just how he looked on your wedding day. Well, almost. He had a few more scars on his face except most of them had healed.You ran over and hugged him. You rest your head on his chest, letting his smell embrace you. How could you live without him?

You look him in his baby blues and say,"You know when I say "I do"; I am going to be looking at you." He rubs his finger in one of your curls. He gives you a kiss on the forehead.

"Everyone's waiting" He says softly.

Tom and you link arms and walk out of the dressing room together. Each giving each other a little kiss before anyone sees you. You look ahead, the music starts, and you see Robert and Jenny waiting at the end of the aisle. Jenny looked a nervous, pissed. Robert looked just plain scared. You and Tom slowly walk down the aisle. Once, you get there Tom lets go of you, even though not waiting too. You get into your place, and then the vows start.

Lets just get this over with.

~ Jenny POV~

You look around at all of the vampires in the whole place. Instantly, you spot the old man with a smirk on his smug little face. He said he was going to be here, and there he was..Your plan was all set out, and you were going through with it. You already had it all worked out, how you were going to kill the old man. You knew exactly when too. Once the priest says," Does anyone object?". You will chime in and make your move.

"Do you Robert Sean McCoy take this woman to be your wife?" The priest asked Robert.

Robert looked you in the eye and said "I do." This surprised you a little. You were almost positive he forgot about you and was still in love with your sister.

"Do you ____ ______ McCoy take this man to be your husband."

____ looks at Tom and says,"I do." with a smile on her face.

Then, the priest finally said it."Does anyone object to these two people getting married?"

"Yes." You practically scream.

You sister stares at you like you are crazy, same as everyone else in the place.You glance at the old man, and he still has the smirk on his face. He mouths ,"Just do it".

Well if he wants it.

You run over to the old man with such anger rushing through your veins. All that he put you through was now going to end. You pull out a knife and stab him in the chest without him even having a chance to stop you. You were too quick. The old man's eyes go wide, and he starts gasping for air. Then, a huge laugh escapes his lips. He pulls the knife out of his chest. Now with a fire in his eyes that you have never seen before.

"You thought that I thought you wouldn't turn on me. How stupid do you think I am?" He waves his hand, and you go flying in mid air until a wall stops you. Excruciating pain erupts through your body.

Then he freezes everyone in the room. He leaves freezes only the bodies of Tom, Robert, and your sister so just there heads can move.

"What did you do to my sister?" You sister demands from him.

"Don't worry she will be fine. You should be worrying about yourself more than her." The old man spat in your sister's face. You try to stand up, but you are too weak to move. You're whole body feels like it could just fall into a million pieces right now. The old man walks over to Tom and puts his finger under his chin.

"Should I kill him?" The old man pauses. Your sister stops breathing, and her mouth just hangs open in disbelief. The old man continues," No, you two aren't close enough." Then he walks over to your sister and puts his nasty, old finger under her chin.

"Leave her alone!!" Tom shouts.

"Shut up fool, or I will kill you all!" The old man hisses back at Tom.

The old man looks at your sister stares at your sister in the eyes. It almost looks like he is trying to hypnotize her or something.

"You'll be next, but first I have to take care of someone else."

The old man walks over to Robert.

"Smells perfect." The old man says with a smile. There was nothing any of us could do. We were all frozen in one way or another. He pulls out a knife and stabs Robert in the heart. Robert screams in pain. Then, the old man unfreezes all of them. Your sister runs over to try to revive him. She puts her hands over Robert, but nothing happens. Tears start running down her cheek and all you can do is sit there and watch the man you love die. Nothing is working.

"Nice try, but it isn't going to work. I used a special knife that fairies can heal." The old man says smugly. After seeing this a rush of adrenaline rushes through your body. New found power is found, and instead of using a knife you use a steak, two. While everyone's attention is on Robert, you run over and stab him with both. The old man lets out an agonizing scream and fell to the ground.

"W-what did you do?This isn't supposed to happen! Except, my job is done; your life is ruined.You stabbed him again, and slowly he stopped breathing. You ran over to Robert ,who was was barely breathing now. Your sister and Tom were crying a few feet away. You knelt down beside Robert crying now yourself.

"I am so sorry. It is all of my fault. Don't leave me!" You say grabbing his hand in yours. It was icy cold.

"I..lo..ve..you." Those were his final words.

"I love you too." You said quickly back, waiting him to hear them.

Then, you kissed Robert with all the passion and energy you had left in your body, but it wasn't like before. This time the other person didn't kiss back. You pulled away slowly, not waiting to let go.A single tear rolled down your cheek and fell upon Robert's lips. Nothing magical happen, like in the movies. You just wish that he would come back to you. You kiss his lips one finally time, just wanting to feel the softness one more time. You stood up and walked towards your sister who embraced you.

~ A year later~
Your POV

You and Tom were sitting by the fireplace with the fire blazing. It was a cold winter night. It had been a year since the incident. You were cuddling up against Tom's chest when you heard Amber started crying. You gave a slight sigh, but went to go and pick her up out of her crib.The two of you went to sit in a rocking chair and rocked back and forth. It was her favorite thing, just like it was yours when you were a baby. You heard the door bell ring, and Tom got up to answered it. It was Jenny who was coming over for a visit. All of you went into your kitchen. You handed off Amber to Jenny. Jenny sat Amber on her lap and shined a big smile.

"Are you ready?" You asked quietly.

"I think so." Jenny said confidently.

You and Jenny sit down at the table and pull out a big, black notebook.

"Do you want to start?" Jenny asked you still bouncing Amber on her lap.

"Sure." You open the notebook and start writing about your life.

You and Tom had two more children after Amber. Two boys, Luke and Robert after their late uncle. Tom and you remained Queen and King. Since all of the vampires saw what happened and decided to give you two a second chance. Now they forgave, you two stay queen and king until Amber takes your place. She finds herself a great king and luckily didn't have as many problems as you two did. There were a few bumps along the way. Even through all the hardship, you two remained together happy.

"Okay now my turn." Jenny said grabbing the book.

After all of the events Jenny decided to go college. She gradated with her degree. She became a teacher. Jenny didn't move far away from her sister, her niece and nephews. She eventually got married to a man named Kevin. Although she always kept a plan in her heart for Robert. She was as happy and knew that Robert would have wanted her to be. She never forgot the few months they were together. It will always be engraved into her memory.
♠ ♠ ♠
In the last part, I don't know if that made much sense. Except that is how their lives turned out. Just a weird way of putting it.

If you have any questions about the story or just want to talk, feel free to message or comment. I would really want to thank mrsmiloventimiglia22. Since she commented on almost[if not every] chapter. Thank you sooo much and to everyone who read!
-x-
Love as always, Charmedmiss.