‹ Prequel: Why me?

Me, A Queen Vampire? Yeah right..

{part two}

Still Jenny's POV

You unlock the door and walk in. "This is my wonderful apartment." You say sarcastically. You bought this place a few weeks after your sister was taken. You wanted to get away from your parents because all they talked about was her, and almost forgot about you. It wasn't too shabby of an apartment. It had the basics kitchen, bathroom,den it even had two bedrooms.

"It isn't bad." Robert admitted.

"I know it isn't what you are used too, but I guess that you are pretty sleepily. If you go upstairs there is a bedroom to the right." You direct him.

"Okay thanks goodnight." He says as he heads upstairs.

"Goodnight." You head to your bedroom and do your usually stuff. You wake up and look at the clock it says 3:00 pm.

Wow did I oversleep!

You walk out of your room and down to Robert's. You knock on his door and he says to come in. You walk in and see Robert sitting on the bed reading with his shirt off. You start to stare at him. He was just so beautiful. He now has rosy cheeks and his golden hair perfectly falls on his face. He had the window open, and the sun was shiny on him."Did you just wake you?" Robert asks. You see him looking at your hair which is always in a mess when you get up in the morning.

"Yeah, you?"

"Yeah it is so weird being up when the sun is out." He says with a half laugh which turns into a smile as he looks out the window.

"Well come downstairs when you are ready for breakfast. I'm not a great cook, sorry." You admit.You leave and get dressed in jeans and your favorite band tee.You walk downstairs and Robert is already down there wearing the same thing from yesterday. "Why are you wearing the same clothes?" You question.

"I left so fast from my house I forgot to take anything. " He admitted shyly.

"Well after breakfast we will have to go over there." You suggest and Robert agrees to it.
"So what do you want for breakfast? To drink there is coffee or coffee, and then you can have toast or well toast. " A little laugh escapes your lips.

Robert grinning said," Hmmm... well that is a hard choice I think that I will take coffee and toast."

You say laughing,"Okay good choice." You make it and hand it to Robert and eat your own. You see him try the coffee and make a face." I know it isn't the best sorry." You apologize.
"No it's just that I have never had coffee or toast for that matter I guess I am just used to you know..." He says embarrassed.

"Oh I see."

"Do you have a car that we can take?" He asks.

"Yea, but I think I know a better way." You say. You snap your fingers and then you are at the old man's place again.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?" The old man shouts at the two of you.

"Do you think that you can take us to his old house?" You ask nicely.

You nod towards Robert.
"Can't he just fly there?" The old man asks, calming down a little.

"I am not a vampire anymore sir. I am going to see my brother and his new wife." Robert says.

"You mean the king don't you. And Jenny's sister, the queen. That gives me a great idea." The old man's eyes go wide, and he rubs his chin. Then, he waves his hand and you are in front of Tom's house.

Back to your POV
You open your eyes and see Tom. He has his hands around your waist. He has a huge grin on his face dreaming about who knows what. Then, all of a sudden Tom starts tickling you." Tommy ...stop.....please." You say inbetween laughs.

"Okay fine since you said please. But please don't call me Tommy I hate that name. " He states.

"Oh yea, why?" You ask.

"Please just don't. Or I'll have to call you.... your majesty or my queen." He says jokily.

"Grrr.. I hate that it makes me feel old." You say with a fake anger.

"Well you know that your going to have to get used to it. Since well that is what they call the Queen. Tonight is when you are going to have to meet everyone; we are having a special dinner party with selected vampires."

"Oh fun!" You say sarcastically.

"You know everyone wants to meet you cause your just so nice, kind, gentle, caring and damn hot!! But don't worry I wont let the mean vampires take you away." He says raising his eyebrows.

"You are so mean" You give him a playful punch. " I think that I can handle myself thank you every much. I did kill Tod."I said proudly.

"True. I will have to tell you what you are going to have to do as Queen there. And if you don't do your duties then....."

"What?" You ask.

"You'll find out tonight." Tom says secretly.

Suddenly you hear a loud bang and a crash.
♠ ♠ ♠
Not the best cliffty.
Hope you like the second chapter! Woot!
Peace out, girl scouts!
~Charmedmiss