‹ Prequel: Why me?

Me, A Queen Vampire? Yeah right..

{part three}

Tom gets up and walks to the door with you right behind him.

You whisper," Don't you need a bat or something?"

"I'm a vampire remember?" Tom reassures you.

Tom opens the door and walks slowly down the hall without making a sound. He turns the corner and you hear a girl scream. You turn the corner and see Jenny and Robert. " What happened?" Tom asks confused.

"I broke a vase down the hall. I can't see anything in here it is so dark!" Jenny says still blinded by the darkness.

"We are here to pick some of my stuff." Robert says quickly.

"Oh okay well go ahead. ______ I got to go out. See you in an hour or so." He gives you a little peck on the cheek, and then walks downstairs and out the door.

"I am going to get some coffee. Come downstairs when your done." You say as you head down the stairs.

~ Jenny's POV~
You see how Robert looks at your sister. He longs to be with her. You can see it in those gray eyes. To tell the truth your jealous. You start walking down the hallway and take many turns.

"Robert are we lost?" You asked confused.

Robert just laughs and says," No we're not. I have lived here all of my life."

Finally you get to a door that has the name Robert engraved into it. He opens his door, and you see that his room is huge and so is his bed.
"Wow your room is about as big as my house!!" You say in amazement.

"No it's not, anyway I like a smaller house. I like your house." Robert admits.

Robert gets out a few suitcases and packs almost all of his clothes, a few cd's, iPod, pictures, books and some other stuff. While your sitting on his bed just looking around and thinking.

"Are you ready?" Robert asks you.

"Yeah, sorry. " You both walk downstairs and see your sister sitting on the couch.

Your sister asks," Do you have everything?"

"Almost but I think it is enough." Robert says looking around the room.

~ Your POV~
"So what are you doing today?" You asked both of them.

"Well I think that we should go and look for a job since I am running out of money. Do you think that you could work too, Robert?" Jenny suggests.

Robert nods and says,"Sure I guess I never have before, but of course I haven't done a lot of things that "normal" people have done."

"Are you doing anything?" Jenny asks you.

"There is supposed to be some kind of dinner party tonight with selected vampires. Sounds so proper. I'm probably going to make a fool of myself." You give a little sigh.

"Oh that part of the marriage. Good Luck." Robert says scratching the back of his neck.

"What? Tom wouldn't tell me what it is about." Now, you were interested.

"Oh I don't know if I should.... but..." Robert gets cut off when Tom walks in and asks," Hey. Did you find everything you need Robert?"

"Yeah."

"Well we have to get ready for tonight; so we are going to have to cut this visit short." Tom says sounding not so disappointed.

"Right, okay well goodbye, ___ and Tom." Robert walks over and hugs you.

He whispers in your ear," I guess you'll find out tonight." Then your sister comes over and hugs you.

"Hopefully, see you two soon." Tom calls after them.

"Okay, see you guys." They both say as they are out the door.

Tom waves his hand, and they are gone.

"Now it is time to get ready. Only about an hour until our guest come. Your dress in up in your room." Tom says.

~Jenny's POV~
You arrive at your apartment.

"I am going to go and put up my stuff, then we can go job looking." Robert says dropping his stuff on the couch.

"Well unless you want to work at a nightclub we probably need to want until morning to look for a job. I'm a little sleepy from all of the teleporting or whatever it's called. " You say with a yawn.You both walk upstairs and up walk to his door.

"Goodnight, Robert"

"Goodnight, Jenny." He walks in his room, and you feel disappointed. You missed your chance. You could have kissed him or at least hugged him. Oh you wanted to so bad,but you will someday.

~ Your POV~
You walk into Tom's room all dressed up. " Why do I have to wear this?" You whine. He left you a big fluffy purple dress that was old and three sizes too big.

"Yea I'm sorry it is what they all have to wear. You still look very pretty, like always." He says trying to make you feel better.

"You don't look so bad yourself at least yours..." You got interrupted by Tom's soft lips on yours. You hear the doorbell ring. Tom breaks away quickly. He seems nervous now.

"I guess the party has started." Tom says taking a deep breath. You link arms with Tom and walked downstairs. There was already everyone in the living room sitting down. Tom pulls out your chair, and then walked to the other side of the table.

"I thought that I was going to sit by you!! I don't know these people that I am sitting by!!" You think.

"Don't worry you will be fine." Tom sends the mental message back. The waiter passed out the food, and you couldn't even tell what it was. You were so nervous. Especially what Robert was saying earlier. at least the guys next to you left you alone until right now.
Then, one of the vampires next to you introduces himself, "Hi my name is Richard ,my queen."

"Hi, I'm _____." You say back quickly. The waiter sets down your drink and you smell it, and it smells like blood. Since it is blood. " Um.. waiter. Can I get some water instead?" You say disgusted.

"You haven't gotten used to the blood yet? I understand it took me a while too." Richard admitted.

"What are you talking about? I am not a vampire!!!" You said a little bit too loudly.

"Oh I see he hasn't turned you yet." Richard said concerned.

"W-what?" You said not angry.

Tom, this guy says that you are going to turn me into a vampire!!!! What is he talking about? Tell me it isn't true!!

Tom sends one back," Well I guess I should read your duties now."

"Hello everyone. I would like to introduce you to your new queen.Queen ________." You stand up and wave even though you are furious right now.

"Even though maybe some of you know the duties of the Queen; the Queen herself doesn't know them.So I will read them." Tom pulls out a scroll type thing and starts reading from it.

1. The Queen must be faithful to the King.
2. The Queen must protect all of her subjects.
3.If a vampire asks something of the queen and it is reasonable she should do try to do it.
And the last one.
4. The Queen must be turned into a vampire within three weeks of marriage.
♠ ♠ ♠
Uh oh!
This one was kinda long.
Hope you liked it. =D